Round 19

10 years in the AFL and Ryder doesn't know you can't hit the ball over the goal line in a ruck contest.

$ 6 0 0 , 0 0 0

Boyd up for trade?

He’s a bit old now isn’t he?

Boyd up for trade?

The Full Forward that cannot get a game

Boyd up for trade?

Loan for one season with the opportunity for a permanent deal for 10 million at the years end.

Boyd up for trade?

The Full Forward that cannot get a game

oh…

Well I’d hazard a guess that Beveridge is pretty much trying to replicate the current hawks forward line so I reckon Boyd is pretty safely locked down for the future.

AFL logic.
Adelaide v Richmond. Clash jumper.
Collingwood v Carlton. No clash jumper

The dogs have pulled a hawks circa 04/05 when they cleaned out their ageing deadwood albeit senior and somewhat better players, then bam.

Of course it was funnier when North were the main suckers, not us with cooney.

What's Port excuse for their season?

prolly the same as most around here sprout out, minus saga stuff. Funny how ports fall from grace is so obvious to the blind who can’t see it in their own club.
but when i say funny, i really mean sad.

Hope you are enjoying this Paddy. Missing link lol

His bank balance is.

Don't these moronic commentators ever learn...two weeks ago and Hawthorn were unbeatable (and they then lost)....then Richmond become the flavour of the month "and they can win it all"...so they lose tonight...and what do the morons do....start talking up how Adelaide can now do some damage in September....don't they remember how well Adelaide played last week??????????????????

Attention span of a goldfish

WC Eagles crowd. More turds than Werribee sewage treatment works. Booooooo…stfu morons. It’s enough to make me barrack for Hawthorn tonight. And that’s saying something.

WC Eagles crowd. More turds than Werribee sewage treatment works. Booooooo......stfu morons. It's enough to make me barrack for Hawthorn tonight. And that's saying something.

Wtf mate?

Looks like Sydney are copping the speaking out against the AFL so let the umpires be terrible against you punishment

Going for Hawks over Eagles every day of the week.

Ball tearer of a game this. Outstanding game.

Not watching the Sydney game, what’s the Goodes reception been?

Looks like Sydney are copping the speaking out against the AFL so let the umpires be terrible against you punishment

Sydney have had the umpires on side for 20 years so they owe the footy gods a few free kicks against them.

WC Eagles crowd. More turds than Werribee sewage treatment works. Booooooo......stfu morons. It's enough to make me barrack for Hawthorn tonight. And that's saying something.

Wtf mate?

Yep, sad but true. I feel dirty.

Sydney have had the umpires on side for 20 years so they owe the footy gods a few free kicks against them.

Boooooooooooooooooooo

Gee umps arelooking after the Hawks in this final quarter

Eagles fans complaining about a 50/50 call of out of bounds going against them lol. How about focusing on your players being pack skirting front runners not willing to man up??