Round 2 2016

Are GC that good, or Freo that crap…

I wonder if Ross will go down with the ship this time

Never had a plan b but how outdated is plan a now as well. Slow, tiring football.

I watched Jack Martin play when he was 16 and he was jumping on people’s heads, running people down and banging through goals from anywhere. Ridiculously classy player.

Are GC that good, or Freo that crap....

bit of both

GC are on the way up and Freo have too many older players who are starting the season very slowly. They need to inject some more youth and they need to get rid of players like Dawson.

Never had a plan b but how outdated is plan a now as well. Slow, tiring football.

Yep, old, slow, key position players on the wrong side of there best, and a game plan which can’t go with the younger quicker teams.

Yep, old, slow, key position players on the wrong side of there best, and a game plan which can’t go with the younger quicker teams.

If the Freo show is over and the downturn imminent, that is good news for us re Hooksey.

What the Hell is going on?

Are GC that good, or Freo that crap....

bit of both

GC are on the way up and Freo have too many older players who are starting the season very slowly. They need to inject some more youth and they need to get rid of players like Dawson.

Inject some more youths, you say.
Hmm, you may have something there.

If the Freo show is over and the downturn imminent, that is good news for us re Hooksey.

And good news for Hawthorn troll troll troll

Love Port getting flogged. Kochie is an over inflated idiot.

Gotta say the Doggies and North are going to be genuine premiership threats so far. Playing very well.

Gotta say the Doggies and North are going to be genuine premiership threats so far. Playing very well.

Melbourne are closer to a Premiership then North are.

A trite response that is factually incorrect.

When was the last time Geelong kicked three goals in a half?
Lol. They kick another the second I post that.

A trite response that is factually incorrect.

Norf never have, nor ever will be a threat of winning a cup in the next decade.

Interesting discussion from Fyfe regarding the Freo gameplan. Sounds like they’re trying to become more agressive in their setups. Only problem is they’re turning the ball over and getting opened up badly the other way.

Anyone elses tips up the ■■■■■■■?

Tom Scully might be the best player to have ever put on a Melbourne jumper in the last 30 years.

Giants down the Cats

No big surprise that GWS beat Geelong - GWS threw the game away last week against Melbourne.