Round 2 2016

Cotchin could be the least influential player to ever get 38 touches.

Gets absolute cheap ones, ■■■■■ himself under pressure, misses crucial goals and goes missing when it’s on the line.

If that ■■■■ gets Jobe’s Brownlow I’ll ■■■■.

Zero tackles too.

richmond were giving him possies on a silver platter at the start of the game.

Cotchin could be the least influential player to ever get 38 touches.

Gets absolute cheap ones, ■■■■■ himself under pressure, misses crucial goals and goes missing when it’s on the line.

If that ■■■■ gets Jobe’s Brownlow I’ll ■■■■.

Zero tackles too.

Hair tests tomorrow morning

Just heard the result. Lol when a hack like Fasolo kicks 6 against you, you are going nowhere.

Eat a bag tigers

IT is right - A poor standard game - Richmond threw it away - They were a 4 or 5 goal better team.

That game was like watching one prolonged April Fool’s Day joke.

Would’ve been funnier if it wasn’t Collingwood who inflicted the pain, but thinking of how the RFC media - along with a couple of RFC mates who’ve revelled in our situation - will be feeling puts me in a good frame of mind.

Yep, for the 2016 season I’m being fuelled by schadenfreude.

Friggen druggie racists muslim haters

Went to the game. At half time I called Fasolo a dud and with 3 minutes left said the game was done and dusted.

Based on that track record of predictions, look for Ambrose and Cooney to set the G alight today.

Port are in a world of pain today…so pleased!

Fasolo is a good player. If he wasn’t a ■■■■ I’d want him at EFC

Brisbane are not a good team despite some of the class that they do have.

Missed handballs/kicks/disposals in general and unnecessary free kicks all to common.

Port are in a world of pain today...........so pleased!

They still think they’re a top 4 team lololol

Clearly losing 2 players to WADA bans has affected Port…

Fremantle are gone and will end up freefalling like St Kilda did after their unsuccessful flag tilts under Lyon.

Our 10 goal loss to GCS not looking so bad ATM.

Don’t want to talk too soon but they are 30 points up at half time on the road to Freo.

someone might wanna shoot of a reminder to Commetti this is why anzac day is between essendon and collingwood.

His ■■■■■■ mob are the “IT” thing atm. They are the fun, new exciting to watch up and comer predicted top 4 finish, can’t even fill out telstra dome with another melbourne based side.

Essendon as he puts it, with all their drama’s, can still get 50 ■■■■■■■ k plus to a game today. That’s why your pissant clubs don’t ■■■■■■■ have the Anzac day games, cos you can’t even fill half the stadium, why would you expect to fill an even bigger one on an even bigger occassion ???

Freo have got about 35min to save their season imo. They lose this they are no chance at winning the flag(not that they were ever going to mind you)

I wonder if Ross will go down with the ship this time