Round 2 2017 Non Essendon Games

How do we get Picken??

I don’t mind them having a harsh interpretation, I just don’t want to see them try and explain how another identical incident later this weekend was completely different and both calls were correct.

1 Like

Start an experimental injection program that is never adequately monitored or controlled.

The AFL will let us sign him for free after he retires.

Agree, pay them all

They’re clapping out of time!

Tank for pick 1 and trade it for Picken

IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE SYDNEY GET THE SYDNEY TREATMENT FROM THE UMPS

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

1 Like

The Mills rushed decision + Grundy going to ground against Cloke on the wing in the last, both which resulted in goals to the Bulldogs killed the Swans momentum. That’s now two games in a row the Swans have been screwed by the maggots. There is a pattern forming here.

I absolutely hate sydney but the number of bs frees to the doggies is ridiculous.

Also the commentators saying easton wood is in rare air as only the second premiership captain is not a good thing. Its a reflection of how crap the doggies have been since they started.

One last thing, wayne carey is an absolute flog in real life but he is a really good commentator.

1 Like

They did very well. But they’re 0-2. A lot has to go right from here on in.

1 Like

Zero sympathy for Swans. I wish there was 31 more dodgy decisions go against them tonight.

2 Likes

Maybe they will be the team to surprise drop out of the Top 8.

No I try and be neutral in non essendon games. Apart from finals when essendon does not make them, then I pick a team. Regular season I just want a good game without the maggots interfering, that did not happen tonight.

When I turned it over, Reid got a couple of horrible interference kicks and goals.

I thought the free against Mills should have been a free for the last 5 years.

Cameron Ling talks ■■■■■.

1 Like

So history against them now.

Or for them.

2 Likes

#freekickhawthorn is just so 2015

1 Like

Exactly, either a 2% chance or, you know, 100%. Good one mayo

What sort of cherry picking stat is that?

1 Like

Franklin 795 goals only just turned 30. Legit could push 1000. I didn’t think a modern player would ever do that again.