Round 2 2017 Non Essendon Games

He tweeted that last night after Pies lost. I just re-used it and applied it to the Swans because someone mentioned they might miss finals, and they are now with Pies at 0-2.

We really need to learn how to throw like the doggies (Swans not bad at it either). I have no doubt now that its a deliberate tactic they have been drilled on because they throw the ball in close dozens of times & rarely get called on it.

3 Likes

Who??

Doesn’t he still have 8 years on his contract? Ridiculous give his age.

Think he’s in year 4.

Perspective is such a funny thing, especially when talking about umpiring.

Quite a few of you are talking about dodgy free kicks to the Bulldogs but what about the ones that were paid to Sydney (or the obvious frees that weren’t paid to the Bulldogs)?

They win next week and they’re right back in the pack again.

Weren’t far off.

Was at the game - Florent is a gun.

1 Like

Looked good on tv as well.

So base on the 2%. Chance theory, that means Collingwood pretty much won’t make it in the 8 again, Sydney at best will sneak in.

Hawks play adelaide and are cooked and won’t make it.

North will drop out too after loosing to the Cats this weekend.

Saints will go down the the WCE aswell so they are out. Carlton plays melbourne, they are gone, so to Freo after playing port. GC play GWS so they are gone too.

So that leaves in no particular order.

1. GWS
  2. Dogs
  3. Adelaide
  4. Bombers
  5. Tigers
  6. Melbourne
  7. Port
  8. WCE
  9. Geelong
  10. Brisbane (highly unlikely)
1 Like

Hawks bandwagon emptying very quickly going this crowd

They’ll be back next week. “Never doubted em”

Hawks doing a number on the Crows who belted GWS.

I think our performance against the Hawks last week will prove to be more impressive than first thought.

1 Like

I think this is more Adelaide playing into Hawthorn’s favour right now, letting them completely play their style.

1 Like

Paul Roos on Jenkins

“He’s not really a key forward”

:confused:

Adelaide will settle. Hawthorn just came out firing and caught them similar to what Brisbane did to Gold Coast and even us to the Hawks in a way.

Jenkins either has a collapsed lung or broken rib…

Hawks lead 38-16

Hawks are an okay side, we’re just a lot better.

1 Like

Crow’s right into now