Round 2 Non-Essendon Game Thread

Shouldn't have to worry about Simpson next week.

How come?
Ran into spud vickery when he was trying to pick up the ball.
Soft, but looked textbook.

Absolutely nothing in that! Simpson will have nothing to worry about... 

... well apart from waking up every day as a Carlton player.

Shouldn't have to worry about Simpson next week.

The sorry hands will get him off

Gibbs has already packed his bags.

Hate them both but glad to see Thommo going well, is a top bloke and im glad he got another chance

Gibbs has already packed his bags.

His mum would already have it done

Hope they stand up a bit here Carlton and make it a contest. If they don’t we can expect them to play their grand final next week

Hate them both but glad to see Thommo going well, is a top bloke and im glad he got another chance

lol you are such a parochial 'Adelaidian'

I lolled when hampson ran into grigg

Jetta would get life if he did what waite just didd. Rivaldo moment

lol you are such a parochial 'Adelaidian'
Only when it comes to Norwood.
He is actually Victorian but he is the reigning Magarey medallist and Premiership player of Norwood.

My hatred levels for Carlton are always at %100. But gees I absolutely despise sooo many Richmond players. I’m actually backing Carlton. I feel dirty.

■■■■ Brian Taylor is more annoying than normal. I'd even take Bruce....

Mick looks like he might explode in the box. Not having a good night.

My hatred levels for Carlton are always at %100. But gees I absolutely despise sooo many Richmond players. I'm actually backing Carlton. I feel dirty.

You better get good soup and scrub hard.  I hate both just as much since 'she who shall not be named' farked us.  But we play Carlton next week and so I think it works in our favour to pick Richmond

Fark these teams are ■■■■ we will smash them back to the VFL

Blues should be alot closer, tigers choking again.

Gibbs wasn’t good enough when it counted. Blues had plenty of chances in the last five minutes to draw level.

I had to laugh at Yarran trying to rough bikie push up. Then when the real stuff starts anytime yarran got the ball near King, he **** himself. Know your limitations.

Every time I see people bat off about Yarran. Just don't get it. He's Jetta but can kick both feet. Soft as all get out, pox under pressure & unforgiveably inconsistent. Lovely skills on his day, which is normally about round 7.

Fark these teams are **** we will smash them back to the VFL

Horrible.

Can't believe these two are talking themselves up as finals contenders.

Predictable. This is like watching Geelong v Hawks in recent years, except with bad footy skills.