Round 20 - Hawthorn vs Essendon @ MCG (1:45pm 4/8) - Looking ahead

And!

Neeld replaces by [ ]

3 Likes

IMG_2685

39 Likes

My heart bleeds for them.

5 Likes

They got us first time around coming off a 6 day break after a 4 day break.

10 Likes

yup

1 Like

More than Carlton?

Dude - I farkin despise whoreforn.
They are by far the highest on my list.

17 Likes

7 in 9 games vs us.

Wow, I didn’t know it was possible to hate a team more than Carlton. I’m proud of you deckham!

If you’re old enough to have been going to the footy since the late 70’s, early 80’s, and had to put up with;
Not only a long list of ■■■■ sucking cowardly sniping arrogant ■■■■■■ that played for ■■■■■■■ Hawthorn against us, going back to ■■■■ for brains Roberton felling Timmy in 83, Leigh King Hit Matthews owing us a point post, continuing through the decades - the courageous Campbell Line in the Sand Brown, the Jabber Mitchell, up to Mr Cheap Shot Sicilly - aw ■■■■ it there’s too many to mention…
And their smug hypocritical crocheting supporters ( for aeons they were the most racist bunch of prick pensioners in footy) boasting about family values whilst sheltering & excusing Church paedophiles, - they made Weagles supporters look tolerant & knowledgeable - before jumping on the bandwagon of Hawthorn success - aw ■■■■ it there’s too many things to mention…

You’d be in no doubt why some of us hate Hawthorn more than the Scum

28 Likes

The Dippa hit on Walsh, the Dippa hit on Van Der Har, the Dippa hit on Stoneham, the Brereton barge through our huddle,the Brereton sexual assault on Duckworth, the performance inhancing drug they were sniffing in 84 (allegedly).

Since 2001 the Lloyd hit on Sewell and that win is probably the happiest I’ve been at the football, I hate them as much as Carlton, I want to see the G awash in Hawthorn blood. I want to humiliate them.

But that’s just me.

11 Likes

2 Likes

32 Likes

This!!! My hate for this bunch of ■■■ wipes goes back a long way.

This is massive for us. After losing to Collingwood we needed to win the next 3, especially the Sydney game which would have been out biggest test which we did.

This one is just as big because we are coming off a finals like game with a win and if we can win this week and beat the saints then destiny is pretty much back in our hands if we want to play finals.

2 Likes

In: mcneice
Out: dea

Trip down memory lane

FreeGifMaker.me

3 Likes

I could watch that all day. Thanks.

2 Likes

There was an article from 2005 by Robbo titles ‘etched in blood’ it’s actually well written, coherent even. But it spells out why EVERY bomber fan should despise hawthorn.

The last link I had no longer works, so if someone finds it, please post it so we can ensure no one ever forgets.

1 Like

FreeGifMaker.me

9 Likes