Round 21 - Essendon vs St Kilda @ Etihad (10/8 7:50pm) - anticipation and speculation

The Departed

surely ?

Anger management.
I can’t recall him wearing that in the departed.

2 Likes

What a nothingburger game

Should be played on Sunday at 3.25pm

We can’t make it even if we win all3 games as our percentage is crap.

Teams above us on 48 points all will win another game and doubt lose much in percentage on their losses.

Season over put it down to Carlton

Give Saints a chance they’ll look at us as a big scalp only because we a in form, but can’t beat the better sides in Tigers, Collingwood or Hawks

3 games to go, lets just enjoy whats left of the footy season

11 Likes

I reckon Xav has been great!

1 Like

What if this is As Good As It Gets?

1 Like

We’ll miss finals but if we beat Saints by 100 points it’ll make me happy… to the night at least.

Not sure if Francis plays. The Saints only have two talls - Membrey (who’s not even that tall) and they will probably play Marshall given Battle is out.
So Hurley > Membrey, Hooker > Marshall. The rest of their forwards are smalls.

I’m going to sit in front of you, no matter where you sit.

3 Likes

Ken has been known to give his jumper away in the past…

2a_1

3 Likes

1968 was my first year going to football & first GF. I remember my Dad on the Thursday: “Fraser’s out, it’s going to be hard to win”.

If Fraser had played in the 1968 GF we would have won & it would now be Essendon 17 premierships, farkcarlton 15.

A true gentleman of Essendon.

3 Likes

What is this GF you talk so fondly about?

Fkn saints. Sht, irrelevant club. I’ll take any win against this rabble. 110 point touch up. 8 goal junk-time padding. Goal after the siren. Forfeit via head count. Any win. Couldn’t give a sht how we play.

2 Likes

OUT McNiece and Goddard

IN Dea and Hartley

Dea Hartley Francis
Saad Hurley McKenna
Parish Merrett McGrath
Zaharakis Hooker Stringer
Tippa Brown Fantasia
TBell Heppell Smith
Baugley Myers Colyer Langford

Woke up this morning at 4.00am in a cold sweat thinking the Saints were leading six goals to four at halftime. But Woosha tore the paint off the wall and we won 17 goals to Saints 8, and then went back to sleep, Please, no nightmares, just have a comfortable win for our last home game for 2018.

I’m very perceptive.

I kinda get the feeling that simmo41 isn’t all that enamoured with the Saints !

Sounded like he was jacked off with the Bombers. You know, doesn’t care how they win ‘cause expectations on that front are unpredictable :wink:

wonder if we will come out flat and not caring as our season is over hmm

1 Like

I’m looking forward to getting stuck into carlol

1 Like