Round 21 vs Fark Northern @ Windy Hill - 11am Saturday 27th August - note revised time!

How have Francis, Redman and Morgan been going today?
Redman 1 goal i think, francis and morgan quiet.

anyone at the game comment on morgans movement? is he still hesitant that his hammy might fall off?

Northern getting farked. Edwards kicks the latest.

Edwards a third time!

123-58

Dobson dobs one.

90-58

Saw what you did there.

46-0 this quarter. Fark Northern and fark Carlton.

anyone at the game comment on morgans movement? is he still hesitant that his hammy might fall off?
I think he lacks match practice and maybe a bit tentative in terms of acceleration. No doubt he needs to watch his hammies very carefully.

Holmes makes that 52-0 for the quarter.

Holmes maybe worth rookie listing?

I was there till 3/4 time. Didn’t look timid, but didn’t really influence the game either.

HI VFL RADIO!

blitz getting a shoutout for vfl rules knowledge .

Shout out for my “finals qualified” list here, but I don’t think the “only 12 AFL players” rule still exists?

Shout out for my "finals qualified" list here, but I don't think the "only 12 AFL players" rule still exists?

Special comments by djr

Toot toot chugga chugga finals bound.

Booyah!

Gotta love jamar . Looks after the players, helps with on field coaching and a really tough competitor

Regardless of top ups its a great effort to make the eight with the amount of guys who’d ordinarily still be spending some time at this level being regularly promoted.

Dons fark Northern, 19.17 (131) to 8.10 (58)

I’m packing my bags NOW.