Round 3 2017 Non Essendon Games

Yeah this, full strength collingwood fell over against Sydneys NEAFL side.

Chris Mayne
Daniel Wells
Travis Varcoe

1 Like

I picked Deckham to prematurely post about getting a tip right so he’d seem smart cause if he got it wrong no one would really notice.

■■■■ off with this “club been under so much pressure” bullshit. Welcome to the last 4 years at essendon ya ■■■■■■.

11 Likes

So I sampled about ten minutes: seemed to me it was just two teams equally focused on fumbling and missing shots on goal. That’s a good game?

1 Like

Yep, you caught me out :slight_smile:
Too clever for me, man.

Umpiring was horrific again.

Nichols always consistently bad. You just know he is going to be bad when he umpires any game.

It was a very good game. Every possession was earnt. The pressure on the ball carrier was immense. Finals like intensity.

Still over 2 weeks til Anzac Day and already the rage at the thought of Sidebottom cherry picking his first goal 2 mins into the first quarter is consuming me.

12 Likes

Masters Over 35s excecution.

1 Like

Wait until Wells comes in, has 30, kicks 4 and wins the medal

2 Likes

FFS man FFS

So this

All that build up and Buddy has a horrible game. No one battered an eye lid over Stant’s 250th. At least he did something throughout the game.

LYNDEN DUNN

1 Like

RATS RATS RATS!!!

Damn I want Buckley sacked.

I want Buckley to coach then forever

1 Like

…but sacked after we play them 'cause teams tend to win after a coach is sacked!

Let me rephrase. I want Buckley to deserve sacking, so I can watch him and Eddie squirm all year coming up with reasons not to resign/be sacked.

Ants I’ve never seen this side to you!

1 Like