Round 3 2019 non Essendon Games

Pittard: you can take the player out of the shithouse, but you can’t take the shithouse out of the player

1 Like

His skill levels and awareness makes his haircut look terrific, and that’s damn atrocious in itself.

1 Like

Ben Brown looks more cooked than Bellchambers.

Hopefully, he takes the next 2 weeks off to get himself right.

Goldstein is a shadow of the player he was, I can’t believe they let Preuss go

Why couldn’t they offload Shiel and then play hardball on Scully. Farking ■■■■■■.

we should not have lost to st kilda.

You just figured that out now? Tbf thought they would get smashed by dockers but making a contest out of it for the moment. Looking like it might become a rout as I even saw Taberner take a mark lol.

Is it just the early season randomness or is this season more even than expected?

Gold Coast and St Kilda in particular a bit surprising

Part of it is the start of the season, it can throw strange outcomes, part of it is the fact that there is a reasonable group of coaches running around who seem to be getting their teams playing with hard effort and better skills, and part of it people over-estimating some teams and under-estimating others. Then there is also teams who just blow up for some reason and people don’t expect it, like the Dees and Norf.

Speaking of which, Dees are on the bottom, go media who called them as the GF winners this year. Carey will keep cheering for them though and blaming the umpires.

Fyfe seeing stars - Saints right in this. Fark another tip wrong.

fyfe looks like his soul left his body.

head clash, Fyfe won’t be playing again.

Poetic justice seeing Nathan Brown get knocked out. I feel sorry for Fyfe though.

Cracking day for footy

1 Like

Ahh fremantle, a team that brings in forwards and still can barely score over 60 points a game.

1 Like

Serious question . Often when umps come running in they slap their ■■■■/hip

What’s this indicate?

i think that tells the other umps something, i heard bt mention it once

1 Like

I think it means “I’ve got this”

Just watched again the last quarter of the Dees game. Carey’s commentary is an absolute disgrace; completely one-eyed and hideously emotive.

3 Likes