Round 3: Bring on the Blooos

People who suggest hardingham should be dropped are fkg idiotic. Bar a couple of stray kicks he’s been awesome. Valuable player for us at the moment

Yep. Hands off Ham.

Why are people wanting to drop Howlett? I thought he played well last night and the week before

First week was good. This week not so much, not fluent & from memory missed both chances? Melks > Benny. Especially given Howlett has been slotting in at HF, and our weakness so far has been forward of centre. Howlett matches him in the middle & arguably edges him defensively but Melks is ten times more creative.

We will convincingly beat the blues, we are on this year.....

Rest Chapman for Subiaco.

We will convincingly beat the blues, we are on this year.....

Rest Chapman for Subiaco.

He'll have a 9 day break. Play him this week and leave him home the following week.

Stealth “F*** Carlton” thread.

Nervous.

Anybody who has 2 decent spare tickets PM me!

In winders Thurlow upgrade

Out zerret and paddy

Nervous.

YIKES
No way. Confident as ever.

Hardy had been great but I do think he had been playing licha’s role as the 3rd / 4th versatile and packet marking option. Licha’s will kick hardy’s 2 goals And set up a couple of others. If we are too be a good side this year the reality is that hoops players are going to misses out.

On the other hand, and I have been a big supporter of melk, I’d like to see him bash down the for in the twos. I would be reluctant to omit howler because of the defensive edge to his game.

I’m keen to see Dempsey brought back in for is pave but only if he is fit.

If Ryder isn’t right I think we have to play thurlow.

In: licha thurlow demps (if fit)

Out: zmerret Ryder hardy (only if demos doesn’t get up.

If those are the changes if start howlett as the sub

People who suggest hardingham should be dropped are fkg idiotic. Bar a couple of stray kicks he's been awesome. Valuable player for us at the moment

He is playing well. Licha will play that same role even better.

Hardy had been great but I do think he had been playing licha's role as the 3rd / 4th versatile and packet marking option. Licha's will kick hardy's 2 goals And set up a couple of others. If we are too be a good side this year the reality is that hoops players are going to misses out.
On the other hand, and I have been a big supporter of melk, I'd like to see him bash down the for in the twos. I would be reluctant to omit howler because of the defensive edge to his game.
I'm keen to see Dempsey brought back in for is pave but only if he is fit.
If Ryder isn't right I think we have to play thurlow.
In: licha thurlow demps (if fit)
Out: zmerret Ryder hardy (only if demos doesn't get up.
If those are the changes if start howlett as the sub

Fruedian slip?

Essendon by 74.

No, really. Anyone who watched this week‘s Cripple Fight should know Carlton weren‘t out of form, they played as per their recruiting (minus Judd) and development of many years.

It’s going to be hard enough working out who to leave out of the 22 this week. The sub will be ■■■■■■ unlucky

They should have walker back. His not bad, hope our gamestyle and talent wins out. That’s our two biggest advantage over them I reckon

They should have walker back. His not bad, hope our gamestyle and talent wins out. That's our two biggest advantage over them I reckon

This...and the are scum.

They’re rubbish. Us by plenty. Joe kick 5 goal.

They should have walker back. His not bad, hope our gamestyle and talent wins out. That's our two biggest advantage over them I reckon

Our biggest advantages over them include such elements as game style, talent, superior history, and general moral superiority.

Our biggest advantages over them include such elements as game style, talent, superior history, and general moral superiority.

Don‘t forget the nice red uniforms.