Round 3 - Bulldogs- Gameday thread

Heading along today and can’t seem to find match day info indicating where the free seats will be.

Any ideas? Hope to see you all there!

top deck

General Admin on the March.

8 Likes

I’ll be watching on crystal clear SD on 7mate

Watching footy in SD, throwback to 2016 there

I hate Sunday arvo games
Kids realise that they’ve left their homework til the last minute “daaad can you help me?”
“Oh the Bombers aren’t running both ways again”
The wife wants the big screen to watch the NRL
Lucky she follows Parramatta & I get it back by half time
Why can’t they give these Sunday afternoon games to St Kilda / Scum or North when no one gives a ■■■■ about them anyway

8 Likes

They give them to teams that don’t win finals.

15 Likes

Kids will be having a whirlwind tour of Phillip Island and then kick back and watch the thumping on a 32 inch Palsonic. Ahhhh good times.

6 Likes

I’ll be heading in there to the game. May go a little bit earlier to watch the Hawks/Tigers game at the pub beforehand.

So hope we’re switched on today!

1 Like

Glorious day in Melbourne.
Hard to imagine that anything but good things could happen to Essendon today.

18 Likes

YOU MONSTER

26 Likes

15 years of pent up rage on Blitz if we lose. May god have mercy on us all.

7 Likes

LETS TEAR THIS PLACE APART!!

6 Likes

Thank you jesus for this gyros we are about to murder.

5 Likes

Beautiful day in Melbourne

Roof closed

Will be a monstering or epic proportions.

A hot sweaty monstering, the best kind of monstering.

1 Like

Apologies now for my ranting if we lose.

3 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

We generally have 5 or 6 games per year where we as a supporter base are naively optimistic about our chances because we believe (and often correctly) that we are the better team & should win. But we don’t.

Today feels like another one of those.

Most teams that aspire for finals (or greater success) have 1 or 2 ‘shockers’ a year where they lose games they should win. Not the 5 or 6 that we regularly have to deal with and we won’t go anywhere as a club until we sort it out. No wonder many (including myself) across our supporter base treat these as glass half empty games.

1 Like

Seriously, if the AFL are so intent on maiming people with a closed roof, dress light and bring a water bottle. No EFC socks for me.

I’m (almost) prepared to be disappointed.

1 Like