Round 3 - Bulldogs- Gameday thread

Third game of the season and I can’t get excited.

3 Likes

Frickin HTFU people.

Big win coming up.

Enjoy the ride!!!

8 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a nice relaxing win today. Kick the first goal, be 3 goals up at the first break and then extend that by a another goal each quarter, maybe kick away with a few superfluous goals in the fourth once all the blue dogs supporters have ducked off.

Just putting it out there…

5 Likes

Brothers wedding yesteday, hangover feels like ive been hit by a fleet of buses.

So yes I’m going to the game

5 Likes

Down by a few goals early, they extend their lead by a few goals in the second, supporters going ape, we kick a few to get closer in the third before Dickson slots his 4th to put us 23 points down late in the fourth. Wallis and MacCrae BOG. And then we’ll probably beat Port next week. Same sh*t every year.

2 Likes

Id kinda love a smashing when we win… like a statement win. I’ll take a win of any margin. Just ban me on the final siren if we lose…

IMG_2437

4 Likes

Jack Miller takes pole in MotoGP - it’s a sign I tells ya.

1 Like

A 24 pack of nuggets will cure what ails ya

6 Likes

Perfect day to open that roof up

Essendon win= happy blitz
Essendon lose= unhappy, arguing, angry blitz

Please for the love of everything, win and win well bombers

7 Likes

One good quarter out of eight this year. I am not overflowing with confidence. It’s got last year’s Brisbane Lions game written all over it. “No need to try too hard today guys, we can save ourselves for next week”.

Please someone tell me I’m wrong!

There - I hope that counter balances any undue optimism.

2 Likes

This is not shaping up as an easy game to win. I’m wary of a wounded bulldogs, always have been ever since one attacked Mrs Bomb as we were coming home from a RSPCA fundraising lunch.

4 Likes

If we lose this, see y’all next week cos I won’t be hanging around here that’s for sure.

1 Like

Most nervous I’ve been about a game since the elimination final against Sydney last year.

At least with that game I was put out of my misery by about quarter time.

Game day! Crunch time vs a worthy foe! Razzle dazzle back on the field!

Fark you lot would have been useless in the trenches - get around us!

5 Likes

Not confident at all so we will probably win by 40 points

Can’t wait to see Raz back

1 Like

I know who I’m taking with me.
You’re welcome to as many ‘it’s only round X’ types as you like.