Round 3 - Bulldogs- Gameday thread

Yeah but we’d have been awesome if we were winning.

Dude…you just said you’d run away if we lose today…

1 Like

I was taking the ■■■■.

You know what Australian’s were famous for in the trenches? Telling the people in charge who kept making mistakes to get ■■■■■■.

1 Like

I reckon 5 or 6 is an exaggeration. Name 5 from last year?

Some stats from the Footy Live app:

• We have the second-lowest rate of first possessions at around-the-ground stoppages.
  • We have the highest rate of hit-outs to advantage.

Hmmm.

I’m starting to feel bullish… FALL OVER THE LINE WIN OVER SH-T OPPOSITION COMING UP.

12 Likes

carlton, melbourne, fremantle, bulldogs, brisbane (I wasn’t optimistic we’d win all those because I’m a gloomer, but there was general optimism. On the march, if you will)

100% agree with this. However, I’m one of those people that left my homework until the last minute (an assessment due on Friday), so will be watching it from my couch.

1 Like

In all seriousness I think this will be a tough game of footy. The Dogs would have fancied themselves top 8 this year and they’re playing for their season.

I’ll back us by 20

1 Like

If we can play more than a quarter of good football, I’ll be relatively satisfied.

I’m yet to be convinced tho.

If Joe’s on, I think we’re a good chance of winning by about 40.

1 Like

Agree- hope Joe can get it together this week & hope Stringer plays a blinder.

On the train in now. Lots of Bombers supporters here. Hope we outnumber the Doggies rabble by a large margin.

1 Like

This wont be easy… if we arent on they’ll win. Im worried about our pace in the midfield.

No dogshit Essington today please.

4 Likes

Please win you ■■■■■■

Boos from Doggie fans very time Jake goes near it.

Remember when Goddard played his first game against the Saints ad kicked the first goal to get Essendon started will be nice if Stringer does the same

Go Bombers!

2 people booing him won’t mean much.

9 Likes