Round 3 - Bulldogs- Gameday thread

Joe?

He isn’t playing is he? I haven’t seen him?

Just need to go back to basics. All these fancy gameplans can be found out especially if you just keep trying to play the same one every week. Also the players not even close to matching the intensity of the Dogs.

All we need to do to win this game is get back to basics man up when not in possession, take the percentage kick. Kick to our players advantage if nothing is on. Attack and spread hard when we have the ball.

We try to over complicate things against poor sides when there is no need.

1 Like

Can we also stop hiring ■■■■ coaches.

2 Likes

Our forward line is too tall. They are just bringing it to ground and then with the extras in defence they are working way harder than we are. One on one.

1 Like

Essendon unwilling to go in hard, unwilling to man up, pathetic at making a tackle stick, but Excellent at zoning off and guarding empty space without applying any pressure

1 Like

When the game is played on these terms our forwards are a non factor.

No surprise that Stewart has been our best tall so far because he can actually get the job done at ground level.

I have no doubt they will come into the game late when the sting is out of the game but by then it’s too late.

Glad I bought tickets to a couple of comedy shows tonight.

FMD, we are pure distilled insipid.

1 Like

Give the position back to sheedy.

1 Like

@THE_DON1 has been making some great posts over in this thread.

Highly recommended.

1 Like

Because they know applu pressure and they are a very good chance to win.
Add now play 2 loose back and we melt even more.

Thid is the bottom team some o here were saying were the worst team in the xomp with no skills.
They are tearing us apart and making them look like z grade amatuers

Nah hes playing… him, stewart and hooker have been busy smashing into eachother

Our work rate is terrible

I’ll say it again, to many players drinking their own cool aid.

I blame half our leadership group

Daniher, Zerrett, Heppell

Running around like they are walk ups for all Australian

9 Likes

This is where we see if our coaches can actually coach the players out of this rut.

We are better than this.

2 Likes

Not to late to leave and go to the Victory game

1 Like

Is one of them this game?

It’s not too tall, it’s just that our three talls have been, at times, sharing the same 10 metre patch of grass.
When they separate they look alright.

2 Likes

When they have the ball we guard zones. When we have the ball they go 1 on 1. Who has the better game plan?

1 Like

So based on the stats - 50% of every I50 entry by the Dogs is being marked! That is extraordinary!! That is an indictment on the defence. HOOKER BACK NOW.

Or to macca’s.

1 Like

We are only marginally better than this. We need to start coming to terms with the fact that we are awful.