Round 3 - Bulldogs- Gameday thread

I’ve gone to every game including interstate for the last 3 years bar 3 games. ive given my all. and i think today has probably broken me win or lose

2 Likes

None so blind.

Careful now. I was roasted on Friday for saying that. Even if he can’t get his hands on the ball, he should be using his ‘big body’ to protect the smaller mids. But, the truth is, he no longer likes the hard stuff. Won’t say anymore, except that persisting with Langers couldn’t have been any worse.

exactly they just kick around us like witches hats.

Ill need to do more rage eating than 24 nugs and a wagyu BEEF BURGER

We’re not impacting the immediate clearance and once it spreads we don’t have the pace (in general) to go with it. No tackling because we’re not within reach.

And when we HAVE got the ball to our fast players we’ve broken them open but been untidy with it. (Understandable from Fanta but nonetheless costly).

If we don’t exert some physical pressure at the contest we’ll lose by 8 goals. And FFS, don’t allow a spare behind the ball! It never ever works in our favour. Ever.

4 Likes

He can fist pump. Well, he used to.

While many of our guys have been drinking their own bath water this summer, Joe Daniher has been drinking his own beer and it ■■■■■■■ shows.

Pretty accurate today though.
We would struggle to have a top 10 player on the ground

We will win this :wink:

1 Like

There was a semblence of better ball movement that quarter.

Us by 5
#farkinhopeso

1 Like

And actually it’s well under 20. 15. Inexcusable

Dogs short kicks out of defence is killing us.

Basic skills just disgraceful. And it’s regularly senior players doing it too

1 Like

Then whoever was saying that are idiots. The Doggies skill level isn’t an issue by a long way. They have had no forward line and a busted midfield so far this year (due to injuries). They now have their better midfield in this week. Ours is terrible and haven’t really played much in the midfield as a team.

HOw good were the bulldogs red time goals? I actually laughed my ■■■ off we’re that predictable at conceding them

The same old Essendon leadership group

Zach Merrett is mentally soft. Doesn’t like the attention. Love him but very disappointed.

They ain’t running.

But as consolation you have arguably the best name on here