Round 3 - seasons over for loser

Yeah but the high level students had the ability to teach themselves. Oh wait…oh ■■■■

1 Like

Is that the Moccopan scoreboard ? 3KZ is football. I thought I’d say something profound on my first post. AJA I think we are stuck with Woosha. The club would have to pay out his contract until the end of 2020. I don’t think they could afford it

Unless they made references to playing finals last year…

That hurts

Probably misses his old glasses.

1 Like

Me too. I want to be there when we jam a win out of our dates.

1 Like

You’re on Blitz 24/7 just to make sure you get second post in every new thread, aren’t you?

We seem to come good when we hit rock bottom, 100% we win this or the next.
Can’t tell if we’ve hit rock bottom or after Friday night will it be rock bottom. I don’t think the media have picked on our skills enough yet and our first night match might bring them up to speed.

1 Like

Google alerts and a team of subcontinental airtaskers.

3 Likes

Actually looking forward to this game now. This might tell us a lot about our club and players tomorrow night, after 2 less than ordinary games.
Two clubs, both with lots of potential fighting it out.
It could be ugly, or it could be great.
The bottle of red I intend to consume while watching might help me cope however if we turn to crap again for the 3rd week in a row.

1 Like

This is my ritual too. generally the better we play, the more wine i have left to finish after the game.

1 Like

The team might not make me vomit, but if they stink I intend to drink enough beer to make me vomit all over the team… hopefully I’ll reach full apathy at that point and it won’t hurt anymore.

2 Likes

Tommy talking round 3

We will most almost certainly lose Friday night.

Both on paper and on form we are the inferior side.

There is no shame losing to Melbourne or GWS when they are on. We just aren’t there yet.

However, its not a dead cert.

An Essendon win tomorrow night should really be celebrated if it happens.

I dont believe that 0-3 spells the end of our season.

This list is good enough - or should be - to win 13 of 19. Doesn’t mean we will, of course. After all, on paper we shouldnt be 0-3 either.

Its more about how we’re playing.

5 Likes

Just googled “bomberblitz” and I got

https://www.tasmanianstateleague.com.au/2018/06/25/bomber-blitz-too-much-for-dees/

3 Likes

I had us losing to GWS & Melbourne. If they win this then we’re back on track. If not then we’re 1 game behind where i thought we’d be. I’ll just keep telling myself we’re still fine.

2 Likes

true - I don’t believe our season is over from 0-3.

But having potential is not going to get you a flag if you cannot regularly deliver on that potential. That’s been our problem, getting enough of that potential into reality at the same time for long enough. Time passes by way too quickly and before you know it your competitive side is gone.

1 Like

agree 100%.

and 0-3 will unfortunately likely lead to 1-6 or something.

but this club should be better than that.

1 Like

Light a candle and keep drinking when you see three candles, you won’t give a damn if the game doesn’t end in our favour. Make sure you blow all the candles out and go to bed or sleep on the couch.

3 Likes