Round 3 Team vs Port

I reckon we might as well brace ourselves for win #2

Well this is boring. No ins and outs to discuss/argue about.
I would rather McKernan than Ambrose (although McKernan’s ankle means he is unavailable this week), and I really want to see Laverde in the team, but I have no complaints about keeping the team as is.
Ambrose was very good last week. He actually competed quite well in the ruck, and I would say he was in the ruck maybe 30% of game time. Not sure how Port’s rucks play out, but I guess their relief ruckman will be better than Pederson.
Kommer deserves to get enough games to run himself into some sort of form after his long absence.
In a few weeks, after some heavy losses possibly, rather than basking in the glow of a gutsy and euphoric victory, I anticipate that we may be calling for replacements for all of Ambrose, Kommer, Cooney and Dea.
But right now, they deserve their places in the team.

check out that milestone

http://i.imgur.com/48riP0S.jpg

Had a great debut last week and an even better one this week!

LOL Fischer and Pannell. You kidding?

Maybe the umpires have realised that in 2016 they dont have to be the protectors of clean athletes everywhere , so they can stop being biased against us?.

Thought we did alright with the maggots last weekend.

Maybe the umpires have realised that in 2016 they dont have to be the protectors of clean athletes everywhere , so they can stop being biased against us?.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I wonder about how much the Hird v Worsfold factor comes into play.
You would very much hope not. Surely when an umpire has a snap decision to make, his mind doesn’t factor in the deep seated resentment umpires have had for us under Hird (harking back to the Footy show comments re McLaren), or the ASADA saga rubbish.
But you have to wonder.

Farkin hell, can we at least wait until the game starts before the umpire sooking starts?

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I wonder about how much the Hird v Worsfold factor comes into play.
You would very much hope not. Surely when an umpire has a snap decision to make, his mind doesn’t factor in the deep seated resentment umpires have had for us under Hird (harking back to the Footy show comments re McLaren), or the ASADA saga rubbish.
But you have to wonder.

Starting that with “I’m not a conspiracy theorist, buuuuut” is like starting a conversation with “I’m not a racist…buuuut”.

Farkin hell, can we at least wait until the game starts before the umpire sooking starts?

Hey. Why leave it to the last minute.

Remember where you are mate.

But you have to wonder.

You are right it isn’t a factor.
Yes, l am serious and don’t call me Shirley.

No point whinging about the umpires. It’s Cooney’s fault we are going to lose.

check out that milestone

A deuxbut?

Team will be bolstered by the news they’re being kept together.

Kommsy game 2 should be interesting, played like he hadn’t played a senior game in years last week.

Oh wait, he hadn’t.

Baggers to take some mother ■■■■■■■ down

Feeling bullish we may be too much of a wildcard team for them to handle and we win based on the fact they come out firing too hard and Danniher finds his aim.

From what’s been happening we should actually logically get better over the next few games.

Can’t wait, although this week of delusional hope has been great, let’s savour these last few days shall we.

Zach Merret brownlow, essendon flag tippa norm smith triple here we go.

Team will be bolstered by the news they're being kept together.

Kommsy game 2 should be interesting, played like he hadn’t played a senior game in years last week.

Oh wait, he hadn’t.

Baggers to take some mother ■■■■■■■ down

Feeling bullish we may be too much of a wildcard team for them to handle and we win based on the fact they come out firing too hard and Danniher finds his aim.

From what’s been happening we should actually logically get better over the next few games.

Can’t wait, although this week of delusional hope has been great, let’s savour these last few days shall we.

Zach Merret brownlow, essendon flag tippa norm smith triple here we go.

Define logically in this context ?

Counting the nab games, we’ve had 3 games where we’ve been belted and the catchcry was, no one cares and the older guys are just cashing in a paycheck.

The other 2 games we’ve looked pretty decent.

I think the only thing we know for sure is, Just like last year and the year before, if we play our best and bring intensity and effort from the first bounce, we can match it with almost all bar the top 4 teams.

If we dont’ bring it, we get spanked.

Most developing teams are up and down like a yo yo, considering our predictament, you’d have to think we’d follow suit even moreso with higher ups and lower downs.

Think we can win if we play well, but pragmatically it was one win, nothing more nothing less. Don’t think you can just assume we’ll get better over the next few weeks, cos we beat melbourne.
I will take it if we do however, and i’ll be as happy as you are if they do.
I can just see the reaction to a loss tonight being savage due to people being misguided about where we are really at.

The expectation from me is we will lose.
This will be my expectation against all teams this year.
Last weeks win was amazing when you don’t think it will happen.
Going into games with expectations of wins, will only lead to lots of disappointment.
Port are not Melbourne, and at home we are up against it. Anyone who thinks otherwise, despite their outs is a fool.
Still, I’ll be watching and supporting the boys!
Go Bombers!

check out that milestone

A deuxbut?

A Doublut?

Pressure the ball carrier like we did last week.
Maintain a high disposal efficiency.
Take risks and back yourself in.
Enjoy your footy.

all the pressure is on port

Dons by 10

Get Hartley to station himself just outside the 50m arc, and form a protective ring around him so he can mark the ball on at least 20 occasions.

Will 20 goals win it for us??

Good to reward the boys efforts, they were fantastic.

Also good to make those coming through earn a game.

Can’t wait for work to be done today so I can park my backside on the couch, drink beers and yell at a screen.

No.

Baaaàaaaàaaaasaaaaalllll? Oh farkin pay it you white prick