Round 3 v Collingwood @ Victoria Park - 2:10pm Sunday 24th April

Two wins in two days against the Pies? Get down to Vic Park on Sunday Bomber fans.

Seriously, it’s the easiest ground to get to in the city (outside MCG and Etihad) public transport wise. Pack the place - there are no fences anymore!

Essendon VFL has announced the squad set to take on Collingwood this Sunday at Victoria Park.

Fans are encouraged to go and support the boys who sit fourth on the ladder after a big win over North Ballarat last Friday night.

The team will be looking to continue their good form in an important game against the Pies.

Coaches will finalise the team by Saturday.

Collingwood V Essendon

Round 3 Sunday 24 April, 2016

Victoria Park

B: 14. J Ashby 67. J Langford 27. M Redman

HB: 20. J Merrett 84. N Grima 68. J Ferry

C: 19. S Edwards 53. J Simpkin 41. W Hams

HF: 38. N Kommer 52. M Jamar 46. T Wallis

F: . 54 S Grimley 56. S Michael 56 J Long

R: 44 S McKERNAN 78. R Crowley 57. B McNiece

Int: 77. J Freezer 62. D Coghlan 65. D Willis

1. M Dornauf 35. Y Eades 59. A Heppell

2. J Polkinghorne 64. J Thompson 82. B Dobson

29. P Ambrose 60. S Heavyside 37. G Nyuon

23P: 79. B Laguda

In (provisionally): A Langford, Kommer, Brucey Willis, Dornauf, FatArse, Dobson, Ambrose, Heavyside, Laguda

The placements of players in that team is… interesting. Or it’s a specific rotation policy!

Collingwood are 9th on the ladder at 84%, having been thrashed by Casey in round 1 but then responding by beating Port at Port last week.

Ben Crocker is their only player to have more than 2 goals for the season so far.

(We have McKenna and McKernan on 3 from a single game each, and Redman and Grimley on 4.)

Two wins in two days against the Pies? Get down to Vic Park on Sunday Bomber fans.

Seriously, it’s the easiest ground to get to in the city (outside MCG and Etihad) public transport wise. Pack the place - there are no fences anymore!

What’s the easiest way to get there via public transport via Moonee Ponds on the Craigieburn line? Rather PT so I can drink ■■■■

34 minutes by train, change at Parliament to platform 1.

I wanted to find some non-obvious east-west bus, but the boring answer above is correct.

34 minutes by train, change at Parliament to platform 1.

I wanted to find some non-obvious east-west bus, but the boring answer above is correct.

Excellent that is easy enough. Hopefully a great couple of days. Captains run, VFL and then ANZAC day.

I cant remember much from last year, but given Dempsey is not named does that make him a certain starter in the AFL team?

Yestin Eades watch please?

Redman gonna give Collingwood nightmares.

Yestin Eades watch please?

I’ll keep an eye on him for sure.

I cant remember much from last year, but given Dempsey is not named does that make him a certain starter in the AFL team?

Either that or certain emergency you would think.

Redman gonna give Collingwood nightmares.

This is going to go on all year isn’t it?

Apparently strong rumors that even if Clokes elbow is good enough to play that he’s been told he’ll be playing VFL this weekend. Could be a good test for Grima.

Apparently strong rumors that even if Clokes elbow is good enough to play that he's been told he'll be playing VFL this weekend. Could be a good test for Grima.
We're gonna win.

Just a walk across the road for me, brilliant!

Post victory (pre anzac) cans at the yarra hotel across the road too!

I heard Humbert is shouting burgers for everyone, not just me.

Just a walk across the road for me, brilliant!

Post victory (pre anzac) cans at the yarra hotel across the road too!

I’ve been meaning to go back there for ages. Good excuse. Will try to make it there pre-Anzac.

Vic park they pay you*

*food stamps