Round 3 v Collingwood @ Victoria Park - 2:10pm Sunday 24th April

Is there tasty tasty beer at Vic Park?

NW’s. Best bets will be the BPM media radio, & Ess VFL radio, which are supposed to do every away game … & this is one, but maybe coz it’s on telly they’ll save the costs.

Silly really if so, … it’s not like we don’t have fans o/side Vic.

Give us a hoy if something arc’s up :slight_smile:

In a rush so jumped on the tram for the two stops to Essendon station and managed to get slugged a fine for not having myki money, if you’re looking for me at the ground I’ll be the bloke sobbing into his hands in the grandstand.

In a rush so jumped on the tram for the two stops to Essendon station and managed to get slugged a fine for not having myki money, if you're looking for me at the ground I'll be the bloke sobbing into his hands in the grandstand.

Dogs

So wrapt to be watching this live

In a rush so jumped on the tram for the two stops to Essendon station and managed to get slugged a fine for not having myki money, if you're looking for me at the ground I'll be the bloke sobbing into his hands in the grandstand.

Surely 2 stops is.

Get on, have a look for myki, find myki, tap on, realise myki is out of money, get off at next opportunity.

I’m not sure how that would stack up, and whether you’d have any argument…

Check this site

Maybe it wouldn’t stack up unless the last 4 years of saga count as “exceptional circumstances”!

Jackets chatting in the stand with Benny Howlett

How many jackets on?

How many jackets on?

Not as many as Benny.

For those interstate looks like using the Plus7 app we can watch the game by changing location to Victoria. See the link for details.

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-118-0-0-0&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=42600958

This is great :)

watching in Sydney streaming from my phone through apple tv onto the big screen

You’d never have got a crowd to shut up like that twenty years ago.

For those interstate looks like using the Plus7 app we can watch the game by changing location to Victoria. See the link for details.

http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-118-0-0-0&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=42600958

This is great :)

watching in Sydney streaming from my phone through apple tv onto the big screen

+1.

Thanks heaps for the heads up.

Bench: Long Wallis Gach Redman and 79 (Laguda?).

Bit of trivia, lol

Ashby three mistakes in the first minute. Ow.

How many jackets on?

Not as many as Benny.

I read this that Benny will be staying. Lid Off!

How does that handball from merrett not hit hepp in the hands?

I’m assuming people with real keyboards are taking lead commentary today…

Collingwood get ball, Collingwood kick backwards.

Hence we lead 7-0 early, with Grima winning the only “contest” with Cloke.

Heppel A beautiful low pass into Kommsy leading out . Great work on the pickup of the loose handball from Merret