Adelaide vs Freo
TIGER ARMY vs Bulldogs
St Kilda vs Gold Coast
Bin Chickens vs Port
West Coast vs Melbourne
Geelong vs Hawthorn

Attending the Good Friday game with a mate. ■■■■ Carlton

1 Like

Looks like an easy round to tip….will be looking forward to maxing out at 3 again.

6 Likes

Tips
Brisbane
Fark Carlton
Freo
TIGER ARMY
St Kilda
Bin Chickens
Melbourne
Geelong

Pies due for a loss

Brisbane have been smashed all week so far (much like they were after losing to Port in Round 1) … I think they can bring a bit of a halt to Collingwood’s apparently certain premiership this year.

1 Like

Every week this year I have refused free tickets to a game, this week it is Dogs v Tigers which is on at 4.35pm Saturday. A ridiculous time to play footy.

Easter weekend is a ■■■■ weekend of footy.

Pies to remind us all of two things; 1) the flag is theirs to lose and 2) anyone who thought Brisbane were a flag chance is a bum.

I reckon the Gold Coast (1-39 points @ $3.10) are specials to beat St Kilda.

Even without the Saints injury list, they’re playing a bit above themselves and they’ll be an emotional letdown after their 150th last week. People have forgotten this is a club mired in underachievement, poor culture and slapping each other on the back after achieving nothing.

The Suns will take great confidence in beating the Cats and can get their season back on track this week.

Will be at the SCG with family now I’m back in the country for a bit. Watching with the Bomber spyglasses firmly on.

THE TIGER ARMY WONT LIKE THIS ONE BIT DARCE

1 Like

@James98 Still not impressed with the speed of that like

1 Like

HO HO HO RICHO

1 Like

The Adelaide v Freo game is a sneaky good one. Can Freo get back to 2-2 and stay in touch, or will the Crows carry on with their impressive Showdown win? Massive for Brisbane tonight too. Expect KKKollingwood to be too strong however it would be on brand for Joe and Hipwood to both kick bags given the heat they’ve copped in the media this week…

Who, Ginnivan and Crisp?

1 Like

You better turn up tonight :snake:

the balls on dimma to drop 2 triple premiership heroes

THE TIGER ARMY WON’T LIKE THIS ONE BIT DARCE

1 Like

Did that reporter just call it a “one team town”…ummm….GCS?

Probably Gold Coast deserving of its own ‘city’ status.

Fark WCE have 7 out injured from last week.