Round 4: F@#k Freo

GUMB STEALING CARNTS!!!

FREAKSHOW

Initial thoughts: same players.

But, for the sake of spitballing, I'm thinking:

Maybe Zerrett for Gleeson, so Gleeson can get a full VFL game into him, instead of being sub again. I can see Gleeson, Zerrett, and Ashby all rotating through the sub/VFL/full game spot for a bit. 

Paddy only if he's 100%. 98% isn't good enough for a return flight to Perth.

I'd be tempted to give Chappy a spell, freshen him up against the Aints, and have him cherry ripe for ANZAC Day. Only tempted, mind you. 

Would like Ambrose in too, but only if Hardingham is injured, or they don't want to take Licka on a jet plane. 

Noone needs a farking rest after 3 weeks. Everyone plays

tumblr_m7rbtkvZR21qewj70o1_r1_500.gif

Maybe Zerrett for Gleeson, so Gleeson can get a full VFL game into him, instead of being sub again. I can see Gleeson, Zerrett, and Ashby all rotating through the sub/VFL/full game spot for a bit. 

I'd be tempted to give Chappy a spell, freshen him up against the Aints, and have him cherry ripe for ANZAC Day. Only tempted, mind you. 

Would like Ambrose in too, but only if Hardingham is injured, or they don't want to take Licka on a jet plane. 

I think Bomber said in the post match Ambrose is a couple of weeks away. There's no reason to rush him back. 

I think Bomber said in the post match Ambrose is a couple of weeks away. There's no reason to rush him back.
Rising Star award? :D

I know its been said already about the wealth of talls (when fit) up forward in Joe, Jake and Paddy/Tom but our small forwards are starting to overflow too. Chapman, Winders, Hardingham, Ambrose, and the likes of Goddard, Watson, Zaka and others rotating through. From a full list what is the best combination to go with? I think at the moment TBell would be more damaging than Joe so Carlisle and Ryder/TBell to rotate the key spots. Then you'd simply have to have both of Chappy and Winders. I think that only leaves room for one of Hardingham and Ambrose.

How big is Patterson Stadium compared to the G? We have 2 days less break than Freo and 2 games on big grounds(?) + travel might have an impact on how we finish the game off. Particularly the younger guys. That’s my only concern with this game. Confidence from the players is sky high, they’re playing smart football and the best team football I have seen since 2000.

Longer but a lot narrower. Subi is just about the narrowest ground in the league, if anyone trots out the “wide open spaces” they’re talking poop.

link here:

http://www.freebookiebets.com.au/afl_football_grounds.htm

Can we ban the next person/people who are saying to rest Chappy?

Cheers.

Chappy said after the game when Tim Watson interviewed him and asked if he would be resting next week and chappy said no il definatly be out there

Chap said today he is touch and go.

Chappy said after the game when Tim Watson interviewed him and asked if he would be resting next week and chappy said no il definatly be out there

I reckon it's not his call.

We’ve already lost our one game for the year.

I think they'll rest him against the Saints then bring him back for ANZAC day.  It's not the travel over to WA that hurts you, it's the travel back.

I reckon he’ll play every game unless he gets injured

I reckon he'll play every game unless he gets injured

Just rest him for the game he gets injured, then he'll be fine.

GUMB STEALING CARNTS!!!

KEPLER KEEPING CARNTS!!!

Thoughts on using him as the sub?

kick em while theyre down

Ross Lyon has said on 6PR radio tonight in Perth that Chris Mayne & Michael Walters have "significant ankle injuries" & Garrick Ibbotson could require shoulder surgery this week. I would imagine all three are extremely doubtful to play on the weekend... joining Nat Fyfe & Michael Barlow on the sidelines.
Link to quotes and audio here...
https://twitter.com/6PRSportsToday
Significant outs for Fremantle if all five are missing.