Round 4 Non Essendon Game Thread

■■■■ off Ralphy!!!! There is nothing in that bump from Maxwell!!!!!

Vickery may be the worst player in the AFL

Please someone tell they can make gif of that spud Jackson being turned inside out by Cloke with about 2 minutes left in the second quarter just then… Was absolutely hilarious, he just fell over like he had done an acl.

Oh my fark I lost my sh@#, he is pure rancidness.

“Pendlebury just looks like the classiest player on the ground.”

Uuhhhmmmmmm… Probably because he is?..

Honestly how do clowns like Bruce and Harley get a gig on these things? They all just talk absolute tripe.

"Pendlebury just looks like the classiest player on the ground."
Uuhhhmmmmmm... Probably because he is?...
Honestly how do clowns like Bruce and Harley get a gig on these things? They all just talk absolute tripe.

Just a sound bite for the Collingwood masses. Yes Bruce, your next contract is safe.

Please someone tell they can make gif of that spud Jackson being turned inside out by Cloke with about 2 minutes left in the second quarter just then... Was absolutely hilarious, he just fell over like he had done an acl.

He won their B&F last year.  Which says......something.

Ive watched a fair bit of footy this year and honestly imo, we are in the top 4 sides in the game atm easily. Il put hawks, freo and geelong as the other 3. Sydney on their day can be pretty good but the gap between their best and worst is pretty big

Please someone tell they can make gif of that spud Jackson being turned inside out by Cloke with about 2 minutes left in the second quarter just then... Was absolutely hilarious, he just fell over like he had done an acl.

He won their B&F last year. Which says......something.

ELITE.

I used to like Tom Harley, but he's turned into mr 'I'll see if I can make the biggest call' just like the rest of them.

Richmond are dumb and poorly skilled team. They rely on chest thumping huff & puff, to win games of football. It might win your a couple of games for the year, but nothing more than that.

Crowd look small?

Ive watched a fair bit of footy this year and honestly imo, we are in the top 4 sides in the game atm easily. Il put hawks, freo and geelong as the other 3. Sydney on their day can be pretty good but the gap between their best and worst is pretty big

Sydney always start 2 weeks after everyone else.

I'm not barracking for anyone, in fact I hope one team makes the other look stupid and I don't care who, nut ■■■■■■ hell the umps have given Collingwood a charmed run.

That free kick and goal to Pendlebury for a hold was absolute rubbish, and that sort of thing is a momentum killer even for good sides.

A too high free kick when the Collingwood bloke simply dropped to his knees...the umps have been mostly good this year, but they're either getting played or just getting behind one side tonight.

I used to like Tom Harley, but he's turned into mr 'I'll see if I can make the biggest call' just like the rest of them.

Too true.
Everything and everyone is the best or worst in the entire league.

Crowd look small?

BIG 4 teams!

Crowd look small?

Car park closed wouldn't help.

It is just like they pick out one of the most obvious things in football and state it as if it is some kind of revelation that nobody has thought or heard of before.
As soon as you sign a contract to become a commentator these days I think a stipulation must be you donate half your brain to science. In BT's case, the only remaining half he had.

VIckery subbed.  RIchmond comeback?

I'm not barracking for anyone, in fact I hope one team makes the other look stupid and I don't care who, nut ■■■■■■ hell the umps have given Collingwood a charmed run.

That free kick and goal to Pendlebury for a hold was absolute rubbish, and that sort of thing is a momentum killer even for good sides.

A too high free kick when the Collingwood bloke simply dropped to his knees...the umps have been mostly good this year, but they're either getting played or just getting behind one side tonight.

That's pretty much the opposite of how I've seen it, I reckon Richmond have had by far the better of it.  BTW, Pendlebury missed the shot from that terrible free.

Geez I hope we pump Collingwood both times this year, especially later in the year which we haven’t done since 2008.

We haven’t done the double since 2005.