Round 4 Non Essendon Game Thread

Ho many goal Jack kick?

Has anyone seen this man?

161104_100001812780938_23839_n.jpg

I hate this c***.

Terrible by Richmond not to rush the behind there.  Just terrible.

Has anyone seen this man?

161104_100001812780938_23839_n.jpg

I hate this c***.

If you caught a cod like that you'd vomit, get some gloves and throw it on the bank to help the environment.

This game reminds me of our game against the Pies last year, the wet twilight game. Without LUMUMBA ripping Goddard to shreds.

I want a dry track on Anzac Day.
I am still not over the torrential rain during the 2002 game when spastic McGough played the best game of his pathetic career.

I wonder if Beams will become the first player to have every square inch of his skin in tatts.

I'm not barracking for anyone, in fact I hope one team makes the other look stupid and I don't care who, nut ■■■■■■ hell the umps have given Collingwood a charmed run.
That free kick and goal to Pendlebury for a hold was absolute rubbish, and that sort of thing is a momentum killer even for good sides.
A too high free kick when the Collingwood bloke simply dropped to his knees...the umps have been mostly good this year, but they're either getting played or just getting behind one side tonight.

That's pretty much the opposite of how I've seen it, I reckon Richmond have had by far the better of it. BTW, Pendlebury missed the shot from that terrible free.
I'm with you, two-three shocker even-ups to the Pies coming against the flow.
Lot of sheeeeet touchy ones.
Matthew Nicholls having the absolute time of his life.
Geez Richmond are ■■■■. In space out of trouble...turnover.

I wonder if Beams will become the first player to have every square inch of his skin in tatts.

Uhhhmmmmmm Swanny says hi!

Swan has already beaten him.

Dustin Martin is so overrated.

Love to have him with the Chap.Man. SCREAMING instructions in his face every single training session. Got some real talent... that's being harnessed in the Richmond way, highlights packages against mid table scrub teams.

Hardwick won't see out the season imo.

I really like Pendlebury, but he's starting to turn into a bit of a Selwood.

LOL Hampson.

Microwaves? READY!!!!

When is Hardwick’s contract up?

Houli’s beard 3 votes

Hardwick looks like he can’t get his computer to work.

OUT: Carlton, Richmond
IN: Essendon, West Coast

I'm not barracking for anyone, in fact I hope one team makes the other look stupid and I don't care who, nut ■■■■■■ hell the umps have given Collingwood a charmed run.
That free kick and goal to Pendlebury for a hold was absolute rubbish, and that sort of thing is a momentum killer even for good sides.
A too high free kick when the Collingwood bloke simply dropped to his knees...the umps have been mostly good this year, but they're either getting played or just getting behind one side tonight.

That's pretty much the opposite of how I've seen it, I reckon Richmond have had by far the better of it.  BTW, Pendlebury missed the shot from that terrible free.

Nah I agree with Wim, pies have had a golden run.