Round 4

Saints players are panicking and turning over the ball too often when going forward. Something the Hawks rarely do.

The other thing hurting the Saints is they lack a genuine FF, they just patch something together but more often than not they have no one in the F50. If they could find a decent forward line then they would be very damaging.

Hawks up by 10

4 points now

The other thing hurting the Saints is they lack a genuine FF, they just patch something together but more often than not they have no one in the F50. If they could find a decent forward line then they would be very damaging.

They should trade a high draft pick for a KPP.

Hawks by 3 points

3 mins left

They should trade a high draft pick for a KPP.

lol

Hawks have this I reckon, 1 1/2 left

Game over Hawks win

Two things: Saints have a forward, they win, f-off Dawks

Fark the hawks were brave. How courageous is Hodgy. Fair dinkum he is a hero.

Fark the hawks were brave. How courageous is Hodgy. Fair dinkum he is a hero.

The most courageous person in the whole infinity universe and beyond ever!! How does he do it. Lol

GOOORRRNN!!!

He ran past the ball and jumped, that’s a decent rest I reckon.

GOOORRRNN

That will be a few weeks. May is goneski for ironing out Stefan Martin.

May will get an easy six for that…

May will get an easy six for that...

Tribunal will fine him $1,100.

COS THEY HAVE NO IDEA.

May will get an easy six for that...

nah, 3-4 is usual for something like that

Meanwhile Brisbane have kicked 1.9 for the 1/4

Great hit by May, unfortunately you can’t do it these days

I remember this corresponding game 30 years ago. No one knew what to make of West Coast. They were seen as mercenaries but the last quarter convinced everyone there that the club was for real. So much so that hardly anyone stayed to watch the WAFL game which was scheduled to start after the VFL warm-up. And Richmond are still shi te.
If I recall correctly Diggers, that WAFL game was a Perth Derby too yeah?

Can’t ever imagine West and East Perth supporters abandoning a Derby like they did that day.

It was the day that the death knell sounded for the WAFL unfortunately.

You're right. That was the moment it all changed.