Round 4

Don't want to look at the draw .. we don't play these fkers over there this year do we??
We do actually.

Rd.15 {gulp}

■■■■ …

It’s on a Thursday night, which isn’t a proper football timeslot, so you can just pretend it doesn’t count.

Might be a good night to work back for me and put in some major overtime.

I remember this corresponding game 30 years ago. No one knew what to make of West Coast. They were seen as mercenaries but the last quarter convinced everyone there that the club was for real. So much so that hardly anyone stayed to watch the WAFL game which was scheduled to start after the VFL warm-up. And Richmond are still shi te.

Does that make Houli a Shi te Muslim

I can’t remember too many people talking about his Sunni disposition…

I remember this corresponding game 30 years ago. No one knew what to make of West Coast. They were seen as mercenaries but the last quarter convinced everyone there that the club was for real. So much so that hardly anyone stayed to watch the WAFL game which was scheduled to start after the VFL warm-up. And Richmond are still shi te.
If I recall correctly Diggers, that WAFL game was a Perth Derby too yeah?

Can’t ever imagine West and East Perth supporters abandoning a Derby like they did that day.

It was the day that the death knell sounded for the WAFL unfortunately.

It appears that Hawthorn are the only team in the league who are allowed to kick the ball 10 metres or less and always have it paid as a mark.

StKilda defender takes a mark and goes back on his mark to set up. The non-officiating umpire 50 meteres away calls play on for going off your line despite the fact the Saints player hadn’t even moved a muscle. Resulting turnover results in a goal.

What the hell is wrong with these umpires, why can’t they just leave things alone and let the game play and only call the whistle or open their mouths when it is absolutely necessary? The over officate games these days. At one stage a point was scored and the player went to get the ball and someone from the crowd threw the other ball back into the field. The Saints player went ot kick it back behind the goal and the ump blew his whistle and told him to kick the ball back. He already had you half-wit umpire, he isn’t a child, shut the hell up!

Close game in Tassie, umps might have to gets Hawks home here.

Saints are putting up a massive fight down at Launceston against the Dawks, they currently lead by 11 points early in the last.

Bit of Cyril

Bit of bravery

Bit of pointing at people

Hawks will come back

Bit of dodgey umpiring, they’ll be fine.

Bit of Cyril

Bit of bravery

Hawks will come back

Cyril has been really bad today, really, really bad.

Bit of Cyril

Bit of bravery

Hawks will come back

Cyril has been really bad today, really, really bad.

Perhaps, but.

CYRIL

Blatant. Cheating. Umpiring.

Back to back ‘too short’ calls and then not calling holding the ball. Hawks goal. Unbelievable.

Saints crucified with 2 consecutive ‘Not 15’ calls for that Hawthorn goal.

Well there you go, umpire just gave Hawthorn a goal. Two Saints kicks both of which travelled 20 meters but both were called play on and a goal ensures.

geary looks blatantly concussed.

play on.

■■■■ off you absolutely compost juice.

Hawks back in front

play on.

Play keeps going until the trainers indicate an issue.

play on.

Play keeps going until the trainers indicate an issue.

umpires have discretion.

else they show it every ■■■■■■■ day.