Round 5: ANZAC Day Collingwood vs Essendon. Monday 25th April 3:20pm (MCG)

Dempsey in please.

didn't LOLingwood stink it up early last year then beat us on anzac day? every freakin time.

Nope, they were WLW. Beat the Saints by 74 points the previous week. So this’ll be new territory for them.

hmmm i appear to have lost my mind.

We have had better Essendon teams plays worse Collingwood teams on Anzac day and still lose so I'll be expecting more of the same.

I would rather win this game than any other game this season. If we win the next two I couldn’t give a stuff if we don’t win another one for the rest of the season.

At the same time I’d hate to lose to Farkcarlton more.

I just can’t see us even kicking 10 goals on Anzac day and if you can’t kick 10 goals you can’t win.

In, Demps, Smack, Eades
Out, Ambrose, Lav, McKenna

In, Demps, Smack, Eades Out, Ambrose, Lav, McKenna

Love those ins.

Perfect.

Anzakarakis day.

McKenna should get another go although, may not get rid of the yips on such an occasion.

Run the bastards off the MCG

Zerrett 34 touches and the sealer in the last quarter for the medal and FIGJAM’s sacking

FAP
FAP
FAP

We have had better Essendon teams plays worse Collingwood teams on Anzac day and still lose so I'll be expecting more of the same.

I would rather win this game than any other game this season. If we win the next two I couldn’t give a stuff if we don’t win another one for the rest of the season.

Hang on, we play Fark Carlton the next game.

I’d leave McKenna in and let Eades back up his latest VFL game one more time before giving him a run.

I hope they make the other 2 changes, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Crowley or Jerrett comes in for Laverde.

EADES

To further that

Bags Hartley Gwilt
Kelly Brown Tippa
Dempsey Bird Goddard
Cooney Smack Fantasia
Stokes Daniher Eades
Leauy Zaka Zerrett

Langford Parish Dea Gleeson

Can’t help but feel Tippa is going to show a few of the pea hearted Collingwood boys a thing or two, regardless of the result.

Time to put the ZAC and Tippainto ANZAC day.

In: Mckernan, Dempsey
Out: Laverde, Langford

In: Mckernan, Dempsey Out: Laverde, Langford
Controversial

would prefer Dempsy in the back line were has has mostly played and was in the bests in the VFL playing down back. Gives us a lot of run similar to what Saad did to us rd1. Plus McKenna deserves another run.

therefore
Demps, Smack, Eades
Out, Ambrose, Lav, Dea