Round 5 Non-Essington Games

What? They’re only missing a few players.

McEvoy off, injured.

Ohh you haven’t realised, that Hawthorn literally needs to have 1 injury and all of a sudden they send out ‘Box Hill’?

3 Likes

Every time I see Breust play for Hawthorn, I get so farking angry. He should be playing for another club with all the trades they’ve made.

Nice grab that

Remember watching these Easter Monday games and realising just how far away Essendon was from competing with either side?

Not anymore

1 Like

RADAGOLEAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Best said with an ocker accent.

Ratagelia with a great mark. So much for not being able to get off the ground. Fails to trouble the scorers.

And Todd Viney beat Boris Becker as a junior.

3 Likes

I ■■■■ everybody not; I honestly didn’t know that lol.

2 Likes

Eat a ■■■■ Hawthorn

3 Likes

Suck ■■■■ hawthorn dogs

2 Likes

66k for a marquee fixture. The Dawks front running fans are dropping off already. A couple of lean years and merger talks will be back on

4 Likes

Enjoy the bottom end of the ladder dawks.

1 Like

Umps are weird. They give Sicily the holding free with three minutes left in the third, walk right up to him and somehow miss that he’s bleeding like a stuck pig from the arm, and that blood is spread all over Hawkins too.

FKH, I guess.

If we don’t beat these ■■■■■■ this year, I’m gonna start a riot in the city that will make vegans look reasonable.

2 Likes

Hawthorn look really ordinary, but they keep pulling goals completely out of their ■■■■■. That’s not sustainable.

TBH, if we play somewhere near our best I think we beat Geelong too. Just reckon our pace would get them and expose their defence. IMO Hawks are bog ordinary

1 Like

That’s a good turn out. League are lucky to get 66k collectively.

What you talkin’ about, Willis?

Good news is the Saints are no longer top and we finished the round 7th

3 Likes