Round 6 non Essington Games

Your attempt to post that link is more fun to watch than this game was Wanderlust.

2 Likes

Cripps had 24 contested possessions!

1 Like

Is that more than our whole team had on Wednesday?

2 Likes

So Bulldogs beat both us and Carlton by 21 points. I guess that means we’re as crap as they are.

The one consoling thing about this year has been Carlton’s consistent string of losses.

Fark ‘em.

giphy

Umpires consistently look like aliens - Why is it so?

Seriously, its like BT has boarded the Mothership.

Carlton will be 0-7 after the crows beat them next week and you can guarantee what will happen the following week ( I wonder who they play ??? Lol)

Advertising on botoxed foreheads can’t be many months off?

Far out, I was so proud of that gif too!! Lol

2 Likes

The last time neither geelong or sydney played finals was 2002. Sick of both of them.

I wonder how the Swans will go without their Buddy today. They’ve started well enough, so the very early signs are good.

For some reason Sydney always play that ground well

1 Like

Narrow ground suits Sydneys contested player and lack of outside speed.

Similar to why they play SCG so well but get exposed on the bigger MCG by faster sides.

1 Like

North goal inside a min.

When ■■■■■■■ North Melbourne go past us we are well and truly ■■■■■■. Ben Brown is everything we want JD to be

Wow the surface at etihad is atrocious

Port Adelaide need to bring their tarps when they play Roos in Melbourne.

1 Like

As Watts misses a goal it seems a good time to ask. Who’s got the best out of thier 3 recruits so far us or Port?

Here’s a tale of two irrelevant clubs for the last decade. If north go past us I wouldn’t worry about them going far past us.
Essendon: 12,8,14,8,11,9*(7),7,15,18*,7
north: 7,13,9,9,8,10,6,8,8,15