Round 7 - Crameri Gate

Must say this is the first time I think I have been looking forward to taking on the Dogs, hope the dons stick it right up Cramers

You realize it’s round 4?

I know mate - these two sunday games are killing me! Its so far away!

meh, not worth gate status, we got zmerrett and Ambrose, it cleared the way for chappy too i suspect and has meant we have played BJ and hardy forward. i think we are ahead.

meh, over it. good luck to the guy. 

784011d1364148776-santa-cruz-bronson-thr

To be honest I think I like just Ambrose more than Crammers already - Ton of courage / hardworking and doesnt look sooky at all

Don't care much any more, after initially being pretty ■■■■■■ off (to put it in context, I'm still pissed off over Caracella, Blumfeild, Heff, Dimma, Wanganeen, Roger). Wondering if he actually did us a favour by leaving. Good luck to him, but I'm concentrating on us. Everyone else can... etc. 

Don't care much any more, after initially being pretty ■■■■■■ off. Wondering if he actually did us a favour by leaving. Good luck to him, but I'm concentrating on us. Everyone else can... etc. 

I thought we'd really miss him but it simplifies things a bit now he's not around.

Basically he was too good not to be selected, but then didn't really meld with the rest of our forward line, and you couldn't play him anywhere else.

He wasn't a great set-shot... actually he wasn't a great shot in general. I would have given up his flukey brilliance for him just to be confident from 30m out on a 30 degree angle.

His best asset was his speed and his strength, but he seemed unable to use those assets to defend, which we needed 50% of the time.

So yeah, I don't want to rubbish the guy, but he had a lot of holes in his game, and while he was capable of some brilliant footy he probably messed up our structures and made it hard for our midfield to improve their delivery.

meh, not worth gate status, we got zmerrett and Ambrose, it cleared the way for chappy too i suspect and has meant we have played BJ and hardy forward. i think we are ahead.

Yep we have already come out ahead on this deal. 

Don't care much any more, after initially being pretty ■■■■■■ off. Wondering if he actually did us a favour by leaving. Good luck to him, but I'm concentrating on us. Everyone else can... etc.

I thought we'd really miss him but it simplifies things a bit now he's not around.

Basically he was too good not to be selected, but then didn't really meld with the rest of our forward line, and you couldn't play him anywhere else.

He wasn't a great set-shot... actually he wasn't a great shot in general. I would have given up his flukey brilliance for him just to be confident from 30m out on a 30 degree angle.

His best asset was his speed and his strength, but he seemed unable to use those assets to defend, which we needed 50% of the time.

So yeah, I don't want to rubbish the guy, but he had a lot of holes in his game, and while he was capable of some brilliant footy he probably messed up our structures and made it hard for our midfield to improve their delivery.

Great in his first year. Then started to believe in his own greatness. Best of luck former Bomber but we have ended better off IMHO.

SHouldn't this thread be more appropriately named CuddleGate?

But we've got the Todd Ridley cup this week, and the Adrian Burns gate match in between. So much excitement.

Sidenote, who will we match up on Crameri? Fletch? He might throw him round once or twice if he gets isolated in a one-on-one.

Prefer to get excited about Anzac Day first but hey whatev.

Prefer to get excited about Anzac Day first but hey whatev.

And claim the coveted Ukovic - Cole pennant.

I hope Crammers enjoys his time @ the Dogs.

And also enjoys his time watching us on TV play FINALS !

No use crying over spilt cream ,i mean spilt milk , i mean spilt Creameri . Don't forget He left us not we left him.... Did us a favour actually..!!! Check out our goal spread in our last 3 games then check out Foot scagas.

I think Hurley will play on crammers, and he knows all his tricks after trying to make a fwd line work with him.

But we've got the Todd Ridley cup this week, and the Adrian Burns gate match in between. So much excitement.

Sidenote, who will we match up on Crameri? Fletch? He might throw him round once or twice if he gets isolated in a one-on-one.

Surely Hurley will play on Crammers.
Would be a good duel actually, provided they can get the ball in there 40-50 times for the game.
He has some pretty impressive physical traits, and may assist the Bulldogs in winning games of football in the coming years, but I don't miss him.
Nor do I miss Monfries, or Houli, or Jenkins for that matter.
I only care about who is playing in the red and black !

Crammers actually played really well on the weekend, was the highest possession winner in the 1st quarter. I have no doubt he would be killing it for us and I wish he was still playing in the red and black. Fk our fwd line would be exciting with Chappy, Winders, Crameri all there. 
I'm still annoyed at the club more than anything for only offering him a 2yr deal only when he was our leading goal kicker. He didn't feel the love upfront, Macca and Dogs came hard at him with 3yr bigger money deal and that was that and by the time we upped our offer was too late, he'd already made his mind up.
Bullshit about him playing midfield at Dogs as reasoning though, been playing out of the square.  
But on the plus side we got Zac Merrett for him.