Round 7 - Crameri Gate

WTF is this thread. The guy is a salami

Cram it in your Cramhole!

Ambrose>Crameri

Prefer to get excited about Anzac Day first but hey whatev.

And claim the coveted Ukovic - Cole pennant.

Presented by Mark Fraser.

Meh, we have found a replacement for him anyway, yeah he was my favourite player, yeah he had those kinda athletic gifts that you love to watch. But lets face it, he aint no Buddy. 

He wanted Chappy money without being on fifth the player Chappy is, as far as i'm concerned him leaving free up enough cap space to get Chappy.

As far as who he plays on, i think you will find that Hurley will go to him and Crameri will find out why Hurley get paid allot more. Yeah he might burst away a couple of times to kick a long point, but he has never played on a Michael Hurley when he crosses the white line for 4 points and he may find the guy he used to match it with at training has another level he aint experienced first hand before. Add to that he is going to get some extra physical attention from the like of Bags and Hibbo. 

One thing i do hope happens is Crameri gets the ball on the wing and Ambrose runs him down for a holding the ball. Now that would be gold!

Add to that with the pressure we are applying he isn't going to be getting any great service from his mids and will be cut off by Hibbo or Hooker most times. 

I am sure Goddard will get in his ear plenty too.

Who?

Who?

exactly. Tis funny cos we all know he's going to get boo'ed, yet all that does is show that those supporters are still thinking about Crameri and think him leaving was a bad thing. Best way to show we don't care about him anymore is to do nothing.

He's gone people, It's happened before and will happen again.

Did Cram take his red vest with him when he left? You know, the one he was usually wearing by quarter time?

Really liked Crammers at the Bombers but always had to reluctantly admit to myself that he was a lazy player. No chase, little pressure on the opposition and every time he went down, looked like he was never going to get up again. To me he is a player who could be anything if he is prepared to work for it. In the end he didn’t want to stay with us and chose to move on. Good luck to him, but his loss has already been covered. Now that he’s at the Doggies I am happy to admit that he’s a lazy player.

the bulldogs are a **** stain of a club.

**** crameri.

I can't maintain the rage.

I had every intention of wishing the guy ill, but I saw him on telly the other day and I couldn't help but think...hope he smashes it.

Sorry.

Chubby ■■■■■■■

How many goals has he kicked this season?

How many goals has he kicked this season?

How many goal Stewart Cram... yeah ok I'll just shut up.

Although he was our leading goal scorer…he was only leading because we didn’t have a dominant forward line. So it wouldn’t be hard to be leading only kicking approx <2 goals a game. If you look at the other clubs, Crameri was well below their leading goal scorer. So it’s all relative.

Already hardingham is averaging better than crameri.

Who?

The guy that bought us Zac Merrett, Chapman and Ambrose.. Nearly deserves a statue

So Goddard comes to us for more money (and yes the chance to play in a flag, but still the money was very significant) - and we love him.

Crameri goes to another team for more money and we hate him.

Get real people. Players moving is part of the game these days. I liked Crameri when he was at Ess and I hope he's a big success at the Dogs too.

Yeah, absolutely no malice towards the guy. Been a win/win for both him and the club. You can't ask for much more than that. Good outcome. I admit I have a bit of a soft spot for the dogs because my parents go for them but even if that wasn't the case I'd still wish him plent of success. Until Hooker or Hurls have to keep him to zero touches that is.

So Goddard comes to us for more money (and yes the chance to play in a flag, but still the money was very significant) - and we love him.

Crameri goes to another team for more money and we hate him.

Get real people. Players moving is part of the game these days. I liked Crameri when he was at Ess and I hope he's a big success at the Dogs too.

+1 to this. No idea why there is all this hate. In all honesty if Hurley is on his ridiculously inflated salary Crameri deserved the extra that he was asking for. Regardless we have replaced him with other players. Good luck Crameri; hope it works out at the Dogs.