Round 7 Non-Essendon Games

The way this season is unfolding, Sydney at 80-1 for the flag is a good long shot bet. They are still basically the same team as last year so have the talent to get on a roll and make the finals even from 0-6, and the competition is so even this year that a team that sneaks into the 8 with a head of steam could easily win the flag.

Geelong out and out sniping Ablett.

Stringer not contributing much to the bulldogs this season…

Fk me. Still on track for 0 tips. Essington for the win tomorrow guaranteed at this rate. Late out must be mckenna, get on the dons.

1 Like

Yeap, if Brisbane get up in the first game tomorrow, load up on Essendon showing up (Essington will be banished) and lock in a 0-9 tipping round.

Carrying on from WOG performance in the GF.
Good show.

Would gladly take WOG in a winning GF over BOG in a losing one ala Buckley

3 Likes

O’Meara will be a late out tomorrow.

A mate who is works as a sports medico reckons he will be lucky to last until he is 28 playing at the senior level.

Feel for JOM but love that Hawks have seriously farked this up.

Do that more often, cheers.

All the talent in the world, but the writing was on the wall when he missed two years with the same knee issue reoccuring again and again. I mean he came back mid year last year, played 2 NEAFL games (not even full games) before breaking down again and missing the rest of the season with ‘soreness’.

If, and thats a big ■■■■■■ if, he makes it to 28, he will struggle to produce any real output.

Unfortunate for the player, no sympathy for the team who have sold the farm to get him. Essendon have dodged that particular bullet. The injury was too severe to ignore.

Rance with an AA late slap to the face, gives away a 50. Bulldogs within 4 points.

Love how the commentators ignore or excuse anything Rance does wrong. Almost as overrated as Sucklings kicking

3 Likes

Yep, sucking him off while he farks up and creates a throw in.

With Underwood calling on the ABC this eve, I’ve delayed the Indigenous network radio stream.

Not too bad at all, certainly no Rance fapping there.

If only someone on here knew of a device that lets you match radio with tv :wink:

1 Like

Cats have gone bang bang bang. Two close games.

This game is a ripper …

Always love a Martin fend off not working.

1 Like