Round 7 non-essington games thread

Looks like im staying in Sydney afew extra days. Semi final vs Sydney FC on the Sunday.

GET READY SYDNEY FC GOING TO ■■■■ YOU IN YOUR HOME SEMI FINAL 2 YEARS IN A ROW YOU ■■■■■■■ PELICANS.

Storm been woeful for the first part of the 2nd half.

Down by 8 already! Sharks are all over them.

1 Like

■■■■ 2-1.

Lucky. Surely that was HTB/incorrect disposal to that port red head

Either way go Port

Port right back in this.

You have to wonder if Collingwood just run out of juice after spending all their energy in first quarter.

2 Likes

TOIV!!! 3-1

Same as last week.

In more important news, our VFLW team is confirmed to have three Tiwi girls. One is TIPPA-like, and the other two are beanpoles who stood out in last week’s intraclub match.

3 Likes

Also they aren’t getting pinged for holding the ball just like last week.

1 Like

Back to within 2, … 3 minutes left.

Over. Storm were absolutely reamed by the Refs that 2nd half though. Unbelievably

What happened to being allowed to throw the ball or drop it if there’s no prior opportunity ???
What a lot of crap

2 Likes

3-1 win for victory Sydney in Sydney next week for a spot in a 7th GF

1 Like

I hope you are all booing the bald kid in the mini bank ad.

Ollie Wines is the worst captain in the AFL.

Discuss.

Pies are looking slick as much as that makes me sick to say. Also getting a golden run from the umps again. Doesn’t bode well.

They look over-confident to me.

Bit of strut, bit of swagger appearing?.
Moore is a star, just the look on his face when he is outmarked, like, geez you were lucky to get that, against me. figjam.

Weird. The commentators were saying the kids were good but not for 4 quarters and could not carry the side when all their top players were down.

Sorry. Its not ever up to the young players to carry a side. Is that the excuse for losing fcs?