Round 7 non-essington games thread

It’s your eyesight. Good thing you never watched Collingwood North on a black and white TV or Essendon Melbourne on a gloomy, muddy day.

2 Likes

I thought the umpiring was pretty good.

The port strip looked a bit like the shorty pyjamas FC wore last year.

A barely match fit Daniher beat Moore quite easily a week ago. Moore’s going okay but he isn’t anywhere near AA form as some in the media are suggesting.

5 Likes

Last week standing next to some scum fan who said look at that Essendon idiot with the bleached blond hair. I had to point out that they also had one. He had no alternative but to agree.

2 Likes

Agreed, Daniher certainly had his measure.

Pies looked sharp. Reckon our game tuned them up a bit. Hopefully does the same for us.

Nah they were very good before they played us as well. Have been good all season except against West coke

By whom? He has turned himself into a very good footballer.

4 Likes

Darcy moore seriously looks like a woman running around the field these days.

Easily? Ha god I love blitz.

2 Likes

Well, that actually could be his role off the field…

1 Like

Got to say, Collingwood’s treatment of that little boy and his family last night was brilliant. The kid would have been so thrilled. Very emotional to watch.

One of the nicest gestures I’ve seen.

Fight it as long as you can, kid. We’re with you too.

10 Likes

100%. Genuinely emotional moment

4 Likes

The Pies also wore black armbands in memory of Mike Williamson, respect earned.

Yup, we call them the scum or filth or whatever but they are light years ahead of Fark Carlton.

Fark Carlton.

1/4 Time in Port’s last 4 games at Marvel
-45 to Collingwood
+16 to North
-18 to Essendon
-39 to Essendon

Did you see Eddie’s mate on Brian roaming last night after the match. A good looking scum/filth Collingwood supporter with his tattoos on his face and studs on his tongue. Eddie would have been very proud of him when he poked his tongue out to the camera. A fine looking Collingwood specimen.

3 Likes

Jeez Darcy Moore is good.

Edit: I’ve just read that he’s overrated. I say, he’s been injured. Has been impressive while fit.

2 Likes

Daniher played well last week, but Moore played pretty well.