Round 8 2020 Non Essendon Games - Rub a dub dub, thanks for the hub

Lions should have belted them, lucky to get the win…

2 Likes

wow they were out then when the maggot took it back for review…

umps are going to obliterate us next week

that was some of the worst i’ve seen all year

Demons absolutely robbed, half by the umps, half by kicking to the pocket with their last game winning chance

That is pure stupidity, went out of bounds on the full too, so dumb

Missed a lot of gettable shots (watch them make those shots next week mind you!)

They pushed it too the end the Lions

Leg speed, moving the ball forward through the corridor troubles the Lions Woosha take note

Eat a d-ck Healy.

Reckons Melbourne are super talented LOL please.

3 Likes

How’s that good stuff Goody?
EAD you flog

On paper they should be a lot better than they are. Goodwin is not coaching well.

Neale is a jet!

Clarke time!

Yep “they’re so close. Not far away at all”

Common opinion amongst Dees supporters.

Also rumours circulating (I heard this 3 or so weeks ago) that the Dees are chasing Clarkson.

Now if Fremantle can knock the Cats off tomorrow night, that will have been a very fortunate round for us.

1 Like

Goodwin has just had a massive crack at the ARC.

The First Crack on Fox Footy is quite good I like it

1 Like

Did anyone listen to G Healy’s commentary of McStay doing a Dylan Shiel?

Basically only thing he had to say was it was Neville Jetta’s fault for putting his head over the ball…lol. Biased commentary, umpiring and MRO is just staggering.

1 Like

So again Burgoyne gets away with fine for a slam tackle

What crap

At least King is consistent.

Saying McStay needs to go as well.

They think he’ll get 2.

1 Like

He better get 2 weeks Shiel copped the same for similar

1 Like

Interesting that Montagna has Essendon as the only team currently in the 8, that could miss finals. Thinks all other teams in there are a lock.

Even though we’ve played one less game than the rest :woman_shrugging:t2:

If we can at least win 2 out of the next 4 we should be safe but can also see us drop the next 4.

1 Like

If you didn’t support us I reckon you’d definitely understand where he’s coming from. It doesn’t mean he will be right, and I blo0dy well hope he’s not, but aside from our win against the Pies which genuinely had merit, we are just scraping over the line against teams that are going to finish bottom 4ish. And our complete absence of a forward line looks bound to cost us against the better sides. Our team honestly would look infinitely, infinitely better and a top 8 lock if Stringer and Daniher were in there. Even ignoring the other outs. And I reckon outsiders would take us more seriously if they were. As it stands I can well understand the doubts.

1 Like