Round 8 other games

What did that moron Carlisle say to Marc Murphy to fire him up.

ā€œmarcmurphy.gifā€

7 Likes

Fkn teach me for picking north after one win.

Have to put up with the hawks sucking each otherā€™s dicks and thinking they are back after beating Bris. Jesus.

Has been a stellar weekend.

Im glad at all the other losses, especially richmond.

1 Like

Nobody wants to say anything in media about the actual comments to Murphy.

Iā€™d hazard a guess to suggest itā€™s likely to do with his wife straying. Certainly been plenty of rumours on that front including very high profile ex players.

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œSpeedy_Gonzales, post:224, topic:10444, full:trueā€]
Nobody wants to say anything in media about the actual comments to Murphy.

Iā€™d hazard a guess to suggest itā€™s likely to do with his wife straying. Certainly been plenty of rumours on that front including very high profile ex players.
[/quote]Fair game if true.

What is this all about Murphy?. Living in HK i get less news than that guy who lives in dubbo who is always saying he hears nothing.

7 Likes

Give the old man a break, heā€™s not coping well with nine teammates (yes, including SAM REID SAM REID SAM REID) scoring more than him.

In footy of yesteryear perhaps. Everything is PC these days and some things just shouldnā€™t be said.

Wayne Carey was on radio recently saying he never got too personal with regards to sledging, more pointed out the players lack of ability with regards to their game in a none too subtle way.

Heā€™s hardly a patron saint however

Probably something about his Mrs and Wayne Carey. Fair game really

[quote=ā€œSpeedy_Gonzales, post:228, topic:10444, full:trueā€]

In footy of yesteryear perhaps. Everything is PC these days and some things just shouldnā€™t be said.

Wayne Carey was on radio recently saying he never got too personal with regards to sledging, more pointed out the players lack of ability with regards to their game in a none too subtle way.

Heā€™s hardly a patron saint however
[/quote]If Murphy let a halfwit like Carlisle ruffle him by calling him a cuck then heā€™s softer than I thought.

2 Likes

I think pretty much the majority of St Kilda team had targeted him. Hence he wanted nothing to do with any of them post game shaking hands etc

Be interesting to see what comes of it. Does AFL have same stance as vilification on other matters.

No and not should the AFL have any say in it.
Would need for a complaint by Murphy or the club to be made before the AFLeven look into it.
As long as itā€™s not racial, homophobic or children involved then itā€™s fair game IMO

You get back there, Norf.

1 Like

Brad Scott is a mediocre coach of a mediocre team. Just how things should be.

2 Likes

If only Carey couldā€™ve shown the same restraint in a bar, speaking to a woman, with a glassā€¦ as he apparently did talking on the footy field.

4 Likes

Donā€™t go starting trouble.

Some funny stuff on the Richmond board on Bigfootyā€¦

2 Likes

RIP Blitz server when we 1) set up and 2) make that 100 point comeback.

3 Likes
3 Likes

And if only people would allow others to move on from mistakes they make.

1 Like