Round 8

That's a good way to get the free kick count going your way, just have a sook about it and ask the afl for an inquiry.
O P T I C S
If you really cared about the optics, you’d have got that I in line with the other letters.

Crows player takes the ball and tries to avoid the tackle and drops the ball and it is play on, Cats player does the same thing and it is htb.

Demonstrative!

Demonstrative!

The Fletcher rule

Oh dear …

That shot by Seedsman is about the laziest thing ever

Remember when Seedsman won the Anzac day medal? We make some real spuds look real good.

Remember when Seedsman won the Anzac day medal? We make some real spuds look real good.

I will never forget Dean Polo ripping us to shreds

Ch 7 hd still doesn’t look quite as clear as Fox Footy.

That Motlop can play.

Get the feeling the umpires are trying to even the free kick count a little but just can’t. Stopped paying then to Adelaide bit can’t find them for Geelong

That Motlop can play.

So can Guthrie

What the hell ump?

26-10. Pretty sure late in the first quarter it was 9-7.

Geelong are a very very good team, top 4 easily.

Anyone still want Jenkins?

No, but I would take Sloane in a heartbeat.

Not the highest quality game and if Geelong had kicked straight it would have been over at half time. Geelong are the real deal this year while Adelaide have a lot of issues with their midfield.

They just got pants by Geelong, had no meaningful run or delivery from the midfield… He would still be a good pickup.

Adelaide suffer from the west coast front runner syndrome: constantly cheating to get cheap goals. Works, but they don’t control the game at all and can be scored against easily.

They just got pants by Geelong, had no meaningful run or delivery from the midfield… He would still be a good pickup.

Disagree. He was shocking tonight and had enough chances.