Round 9: bring on the bloods and buddy

Bomber should write 2 things on the whiteboard this week and tell the guys to just go and enjoy their footy.

1. Intensity
  2. Belief

He should write 5 things.

1.Have

2.A

4.Farken

5.Crack

Could be about 100 combined games of forward experience to score with next week…

I hope we win because I cant stand Goodes. Good player, but anyone who points out a child in front of a massive crowd and accuses her of calling him names, like something from the 15th century, loses my respect.  And everyone around him calls that courageous, and proceeds to publish photographs and her name. She would have received better treatment if she was charged with murder.  There were much better ways for him to act.

He then is named Australian of year in part for his actions.  Then last week he tells a business breakfast that he and Eddie are no longer friends. Like we care.

The man is a tool of the highest order and I hope we absolutely thrash them.

I hope we win because I cant stand Goodes. Good player, but anyone who points out a child in front of a massive crowd and accuses her of calling him names, like something from the 15th century, loses my respect.  And everyone around him calls that courageous, and proceeds to publish photographs and her name. She would have received better treatment if she was charged with murder.  There were much better ways for him to act.
He then is named Australian of year in part for his actions.  Then last week he tells a business breakfast that he and Eddie are no longer friends. Like we care.
The man is a tool of the highest order and I hope we absolutely thrash them.

You‘re the second fool I‘ve had to label as such for this argument in the past week.
The reason to hate Goodes is he‘s an on-field sniper. Remember his repeated kidney punches on Hird in the game we won (karma) by kicking a goal after the ball went five rows into the crowd?
Mark Bolton had his measure on the field, and certainly continues to do so off the field as well.

I hope we win because I cant stand Goodes. Good player, but anyone who points out a child in front of a massive crowd and accuses her of calling him names, like something from the 15th century, loses my respect.  And everyone around him calls that courageous, and proceeds to publish photographs and her name. She would have received better treatment if she was charged with murder.  There were much better ways for him to act.He then is named Australian of year in part for his actions.  Then last week he tells a business breakfast that he and Eddie are no longer friends. Like we care.The man is a tool of the highest order and I hope we absolutely thrash them.

You‘re the second fool I‘ve had to label as such for this argument in the past week.The reason to hate Goodes is he‘s an on-field sniper. Remember his repeated kidney punches on Hird in the game we won (karma) by kicking a goal after the ball went five rows into the crowd?Mark Bolton had his measure on the field, and certainly continues to do so off the field as well.

Feel free to label me whatever you like. I hate Sydney and always have for a lot of reasons not least of all the memories of Lloyd going to hospital with a damaged spleen, as well as those brownlow photos of Hird with the stitches under his eye.
One field sniper Goodes may be in true Sydney style but at least there he is taking on adults.
I think it was appalling the way he singled out for national attention, a child, when it just wasn't necessary.

I nearly barracked for hawthorne the other night, that’s how much I hate Sydney.

I nearly barracked for hawthorne the other night, that's how much I hate Sydney.

Whoa...let's not get carried away..

He should write 5 things.
1.Have
2.A
4.Farken
5.Crack

Number 3 is the most important

Individuals and groups have a self image  they always want to live up to.   Bulldogs are fighters and grafters who believe in  contested ball to live up to their self image and thats how they fight out games.   Essendon beat them.  

Essendons image of itself is of a skillful side,  all they have to do is get the ball and they can run carry, switch , have lots of goal kickers etc etc .   That may be true under ideal circumstances ,  but if they cannot win the contested ball and play under "pressure" without turning it over  they get frustrated  that they cannot play their natural game.

So here it is:  Essendon must change their self image,  forget the "skillful" self belief ( without losing the skills) .    Re-cast it as we fight hard to get the ball and ALWAYS move it to our teams advantage .

Sydney is ahead of Essendon in contested ball,  Essendon must focus on this aspect of the game.  If the game can  be kept  a low scoring affair,  we have some chance.  We need the right mindset from the start. 

Bomber should write 2 things on the whiteboard this week and tell the guys to just go and enjoy their footy.
1. Goji
2. Chia
3. Linseed

1. Goji
2. Chia
3. Linseed
4. Quinoa

INS: Myers, Howlett, Winderlich

OUTS: ?

It’s the last game before the bye. Go hard or go home.

It's the last game before the bye. Go hard or go home.

“NO SHEEP-■■■■■■■!”

That too.

This is where I would like to see bomber pull one from left field and play Carlisle on Buddy! We have nothing to lose...  

Do you remember how Carlisle played on Buddy last year?  I do.  Buddy scored 8 goals.  I would put Hurley on buddy.

When was the last time Buddy didn't kick a bag against us?

How can a lot of people on here call for Howlett’s head and say he isn’t doing enough and he should be dropped, then fast forward to the next week and use him firstly as one of the “players we had missing from our best 22” and then put him in the “ins” for this week.

Beggars belief really.

Watched the 1st quarter Anzac Day to improve the spirits. Fk we look good when we are ON!

Hopefully can bring A game out of hiding against Swans

To be honest we miss Alwyn Davey at CHF.

The midfielders look lost. No longer can we take the first option and kick it to Davey with the opposition's two biggest backs hanging off him 50m out from goal in a 2 on 1, and as a result we frig around with it and kick it sideways while the opposition sets up their backline, we cough it up trying to do something too pretty under pressure and it gets kicked back over our heads straight through the big sticks. 

And we've got Leroy Jetta rotting in the VFL when he could be playing the Davey role in the big leagues. How long does the supporter base have to suffer like this?