Round 9 non-EFC games

Was that a 9 or 10 goal quarter by the pies?

Waite’s mistakes has enabled Collingwood to get back into it.

North Melbourne urinating all over themselves again.

Did he really need to do a war dance towards the Carlton supporters? Can't imagine they would have said something racist to him

Maybe Goodes has a problem with Italians

Who doesn’t?

Even Italians hate Italians.

No, just Sicilians.

Probably because they’re scared of Sicilians. They hate everyone, trust me ;p

Well I am Italian and I only hate Sicilians, and calabrese and Napoletano and those norther — ok your right.

Wait, so what the hell are you then? Oh, Abruzzese?

Was going to say Foggiano, nobody can understand those guys

Take it easy, would you. Nothing wrong with Foggiano’s. Every now and the my mum talks with the dialect and it brings back memories of my Nonna and Nonno. I understand it perfectly!

Apologies for a poor choice of words, I actually have some family from there, and we stir them about it. They give us ■■■■ back. Everyone understands their own dialect perfectly, but most Italians usually make fun of other regions & particularly the dialects and it is generally good natured.

I must admit I do have a little trouble picking it up sometimes with the older folk.

To be clear, I wasn’t really offended. I agree, it is a tough dialect to pick up. I find other dialects equally difficult to understand.

All good.

What kind of AFL moron allowed Brisbane to wear a dark number on a dark background? You shouldn’t require a close-up to be able to read a player’s number. I’d hate to be a fan at the game without binoculars.

How would a Melbourne fan cope? Well played, number er…sorry my good man can you tell who that player is…no?..ok then, well done you brown haired Melbourne player.

Meanwhile Fremantle keep marching on.

Who will beat them this year and when?

Ross Lyon. Surely.

Can’t see anyone beating them, they look insanely good.

Beat up on sides like us for a half then just caner home, then when they get challenged they do enough to win. Freaking top side.

Adelaide laid down a very serious challenge today. They were physical and the tagging of Fyfe by Dangermouse was a great contest as they are both instinctively offensive players with Dmouse probably a shade better in the defensive side. Anyway history will show Freo dug deep and found a way to win in ■■■■■■ conditions at Adelaide Oval against a pretty good outfit.

Go footscray. How can you not like Robert Murphy?

Dogs are pretty impressive. If not this season they will be back as a finals threat very soon.

Tell you what... Bulldogs & Giants is a great game to watch.
Yep, it's great to see two teams chockablock full of kids with talent and flair. Doggies are up and about again.

Tell you what… Bulldogs & Giants is a great game to watch.

I’m loving this WB vs GWS game so far.

■■■!
Griffin is indigenous!

No other player can get away with directly antagonising the crowd. Another example of special treatment for Goodes.

No special treatment afforded here. Said player was celebrating a goal, you choose to put your own slant on things, but the crowd didn’t bite back, they didn’t react like they were being antagonized. Allblacks have been doing the haka for decades, what is the difference. Given the context of the
round, l would love to see Dempsey lead the whole team through a war dance before the game starts. Probably a bit too late to organize it, but it would add to the spectacle.

Oh dear now every aboriginal player that gets booed will do this. Ffs Adam way to make the issue more than it is

Heresy Alert

I can’t stand Hawthorn. But their indigenous jumpers are the best I’ve seen till now. And Gold Coast’s are worse than even ours. Look like vomit.

Lol Harry O just did a Goodes style wardance, isn't he Brazilian?!

That’s Prince LUMUMBA to you.