Round 9 non-EFC games

Lol Harry O just did a Goodes style wardance, isn't he Brazilian?!

That’s Prince LUMUMBA to you.

Needs to be requoted

Wowsers he just out flogged Goodes

impossible

Wowsers he just out flogged Goodes

Lol was thinking the same thing, what a flog.

Lol Harry O just did a Goodes style wardance, isn’t he Brazilian?!

Seriously, and people say Carlton have all the wog supporters. The pendulum has swung fully brah. It's us now hihihihi.

Carlton’s wogs are probably still more numerous … but ours are undeniably superior.

Well Port are genuinely ■■■■

Suckling has been horrid this season.

Is Martin made of glass? Bloke get injured easy. Barely lasted 2 minutes this game and already red vested.

Boston has been good.

Lol if the suns get up

Suns hanging in there early

Did he really need to do a war dance towards the Carlton supporters? Can't imagine they would have said something racist to him

Maybe Goodes has a problem with Italians

Who doesn’t?

Even Italians hate Italians.

No, just Sicilians.

Probably because they’re scared of Sicilians. They hate everyone, trust me ;p

Well I am Italian and I only hate Sicilians, and calabrese and Napoletano and those norther — ok your right.

Wait, so what the hell are you then? Oh, Abruzzese?

Was going to say Foggiano, nobody can understand those guys

Take it easy, would you. Nothing wrong with Foggiano’s. Every now and the my mum talks with the dialect and it brings back memories of my Nonna and Nonno. I understand it perfectly!

Apologies for a poor choice of words, I actually have some family from there, and we stir them about it. They give us ■■■■ back. Everyone understands their own dialect perfectly, but most Italians usually make fun of other regions & particularly the dialects and it is generally good natured.

I must admit I do have a little trouble picking it up sometimes with the older folk.

Did he really need to do a war dance towards the Carlton supporters? Can't imagine they would have said something racist to him

Who doesn’t?

No, just Sicilians.

Well I am Italian and I only hate Sicilians, and calabrese and Napoletano and those norther — ok your right.

Was going to say Foggiano, nobody can understand those guys.

I have no idea what to make of Goodes dancing. But I can't wait to see and hear a bunch of white blokes discuss and debate it.

People can’t have opinions or understandings because they are white?

I don’t have an issue with it, but why do it to opposition supporters? Why not do it to his own supporters or do it going up the field?

Uhhh… they’re Carlton supporters…

Who doesn’t?

No, just Sicilians.

Was going to say Foggiano, nobody can understand those ■■■■■■■

Take it easy, would you. Nothing wrong with Foggiano’s. Every now and the my mum talks with the dialect and it brings back memories of my Nonna and Nonno. I understand it perfectly!

Seriously, and people say Carlton have all the wog supporters. The pendulum has swung fully brah. It’s us now hihihihi.

60 pts? P!ssweak effort Sydney.

I am not an Adam Goodes fan at all but I wouldn't boo him. I just don't get booing. What does anyone past the age of an adolescent get out it? Puerile.

Yet you talk online for several hours about grown men kicking a pigskin around. And i am sure you cheer as well when they score. What kind of adult are you?

hmmmm

Hahaha fair point when you take it down to that level. I don’t know, I guess everyone can do as they please, I just personally don’t get the joy derived from booing people. I prefer to make comment about them i.e. Lindsay Thomas a few weeks ago I got more vocal than I usually do.

uh oh looks like Blummers might have Wimgiffed this one up.