Round 9 Non Essendon Games

Adelaide and Pies both have some solid ins this week. Tex is back and so is Rutten. Five changes in all, only one of them because of injury. So they are shaking things up a bit. Pies have Maxwell, Toovey and Clint Young back, all three changes are from omissions. 

l will be watching with interest. Pies have a great away record. Who do people like for this one? 

Pies for mine.

Crows don’t have the midfield to go with them.

Full moon is out= an upset.

Adelaide to win.

RADALAIDE

what the hell sort of a handball was that ???????

I’ll have Charlie Cameron thanks.

Pendles with a lovely kick form the boundary on the run to goal late in the term and open a handy little lead. Pies started off well, Pies just bided their time. 

Coll 3.3 - 31

Ade 1.3 - 10

This game is terrible.  Calling it a rugby scrum doesn't even begin to describe it.

Adelaide Oval looks full, to capacity.

Hardigan on record clanger pace

Watching these two teams I wish we shepherded like them. I saw Pendlebury lay a sheperd for goldsack. before. There is no way in hell Zaka/stanton would ever lay a sheperd for one of our guys

Isn’t Pendlebury leading the Pies in both tackles and disposals this year?

edit

Beams #1 in both, Pendles #2 (45 & 43 tackles)

One of the worst games ive ever seen

How the hell do collingwood get away with so much holding?

Really? compared to our games it’s great. A few turn overs and errors due to the pressure, but at least they’re kicking goals and moving it quickly.

This Jenkins kid can play a bit…sigh.

Fkn Jenkins. Well done to him.

One of the worst games ive ever seen

Wtf? Good game if you ask me..

Agree, game is ripping. So is Jenkins, would look good in the Bomber's forward line right now.

Jenkins tearing it up

I know we got Jackson but gee we could use a guy like Jenkins right now

Another good recruit by Dodoro