Round 9 Non Essendon Games

I hate collingwood, but if you get run down and put the ball on the ground - as rutten just did - it should be punished.

And there’s a lot of collingwood players who can’t decide whether to roll off or go at the player. Our boys have that indecision too often as well.

Only 55 points for Pies. I think Cloke should be moved to the back line…

Crows with a hard fought, gritty win in front of 50,051. 

Pies 1 goal only after half time. Their much vaunted midfield

unsighted in the second half. 

geez I've never been one that thinks you should pick a player solely on reputation, they have to at least be able to pull their own weight.

But gee whiz how much does Tex lift that side ? losing to melbourne 14 odd days ago, to that performance, lead by him, and his presence, as well as him doing his bit.

Full moon is out= an upset.
Adelaide to win.

geez I've never been one that thinks you should pick a player solely on reputation, they have to at least be able to pull their own weight.

But gee whiz how much does Tex lift that side ? losing to melbourne 14 odd days ago, to that performance, lead by him, and his presence, as well as him doing his bit.

lt's because he got rid of the mullet and trimmed the mo' down. Don't under estimate how much weight he saved with that trim. 

Collingwood's kicking has been an issue for three years. Their pressure game is elite most of the time and usually covers their poor kicking, but if the opposition puts enough pressure on Collingwood's defenders, their kicking flaws are magnified.

I suspect that Cloke's best has past him by. He has been damn ordinary all year.  

I don’t think his “talent” is waning but the mental side of his game is about as strong as a house of straw

I don't think his "talent" is waning but the mental side of his game is about as strong as a house of straw

Way to harsh on the house of straw.

I love how the AFL world has gone crazy because of THAT Jenkins goal at the end of the 3rd qtr.

FFS, these things happen like what, once in 10 years. Just leave it like it is.

I don't think his "talent" is waning but the mental side of his game is about as strong as a house of straw

Way to harsh on the house of straw.

Is a house of straw tougher than Bryce Gibbs?  

I love how the AFL world has gone crazy because of THAT Jenkins goal at the end of the 3rd qtr.
FFS, these things happen like what, once in 10 years. Just leave it like it is.

Happened twice at AO this year already.
Have been to a couple of games there this year and it has been hard to hear a few times

Rich 15 Melb 9

Scrappy game. But Melb looking to shutdown rich…

Viney lays a great tackle. No free… Holding the ball is dead this game.

Jack watts slots his first. Dees still in this. Looking good actually. Viney is the key I think. Just need to be more polished down forward.

Rich 22 Melb 16

Dees in front. Rich 22 Melb 23 dees playing tougher football.

Demons are a tackling machine right now.

Rich 23 Melb 29

Melbourne are a different side. They look good.

They’re pressure is making Richmond turn it over.