Round 9

Matheison already at Puopolo levels of drawing head high frees.

Aggressive little prick

Matheison already at Puopolo levels of drawing head high frees.

Really boring game between Demons and Lions.

Jesus christ that brissy womens team is terrible.

The feminists should be happy - the women are equally as bad as the men

That free goal to Bitchmond for a deliberate point is a dead set disgrace. The umpire should be sacked and never allowed to umpire a senior game again. Just insane.

That “umpire” was Razor Ray, no way they will say he is wrong, he is their love child

It staggers me that anybody could say that wasn’t a free kick. It doesn’t really surprise me though.

G Cornes’ response to the incident on Twitter was pretty disappointing. And I like G Cornes.

pretty crude hit, but wasn't the worst we've seen lately.

It was dangerous and dirty after not really being within cooee of making the contest. An act of a feral grub. I’d have no issues if he copped whatever Barry Hall did for the Staker hit.

Jesus christ that brissy womens team is terrible.

People would turn up.

If GWS can beat Sydney and Geelong (away) over the next month then they're officially for real.

Grand final with 20k people sounds amazing.

Id have fasolo at essendon. He's that medium, good overhead type forward we need.

you mean like Crameri?

can freo just get ■■■■■■■ done fortanking? this is a ■■■■■■■ joke.

Yep. Clearly Ross’ plan to have a cyclone blow towards the Richmond end all quarter #mastercoach

0 and 8 for the minor premiers is a ■■■■■■■ joke.

You do realise that the other team has some say in whether you win or lose?

a team doesn’t go from 17 wins to nothing.

Razor ray. Flog.

That free goal to Bitchmond for a deliberate point is a dead set disgrace. The umpire should be sacked and never allowed to umpire a senior game again. Just insane.

Free kick north Melbourne is the new free kick Hawthorn

Mr BM just said that as well.

Free kick north Melbourne is the new free kick Hawthorn

In the millisecond after the medical report stated Gaff was up and about Roo is blathering about how it's good for Jonas. Nice perspective mate.
At least his sultry voice made the blathering easy on the ears.

Anyone see the hit by Hurn on Boak?
Pretty much perfect for the new (5year old) rules. Reminded me of ice hockey a bit

pretty crude hit, but wasn't the worst we've seen lately.

here it is

Please don’t let Fark Carlton win, but I don’t want Norf to win either - draw??