Round *yaaawwwn* 14 - The days are getting longer

Jake Lever is very impressive. Got 12 months on the great Weitering but I think he will be as good if not better as a tall defender.

I have 8 Norf supporters at my work… that’s half their membership base…I haven’t meet eight others in my life.

They were all pretty chirpy just before the Sydney game. Seriously deserving of premiership favouritism and thought they were going to win up there, I apparently had no clue when I jokingly taunted them with Sydney will belt them and then reasonably suggested let’s see where they are at the bye after they have played some real teams. Delusional Essendon supporter I was and can’t talk about football with my team.

Crickets now. Fark Norf. Couldn’t happen to a nicer team.

I hope North lose in the last second to the worst umpiring decision of all time, just for the fun that would result in Scott's post match press conference.
Hahaha would have been the most watched coaching press conference in afl history. The fine would have bankrupted the tin rattlers!!

Legit didn’t know there was a game on. Meh.

Also, I had a few dollars on Lynch for first goal.

All praise the goal review system!!

Who would've thought a team where Robin Nahas, Farren Ray, Lindsay Thomas, Drew Petrie get a regular game isn't actually any good.

Fixed

Who would've thought a team where Robin Nahas, Farren Ray, Lindsay Thomas, Drew Petrie get a regular game isn't actually any good.

Fixed

Petrie is cooked now, but was decent. There were years worth of articles about Cloke being lured away, but Petrie would have been a much better investment.

Legit didn't know there was a game on. Meh.

Yep, forgot to farkin tip.
farknorf

Pies supporters out in arms tonight packing the G with 15 people. What’s their excuse?

Sheer lunacy by the AFL. The Freo “away” guernsey is miles more like the Collingwood home guernsey than rhe home Freo one.

Man, we would have won 40 more games in the last 10 years if we had Barlow.

Love you too Hardy.

What a terrible game of football.

Commetti :“Cox will come”.

F*ck this game.

I’m going to watch Predator for the 20th time.

Jeez, Mark Stevens - I’m not a violent man, but I’m willing to turn.

F*ck this game.

I’m going to watch Predator for the 20th time.

how freakin bad a game?! Both sides are trash, it is just that Freo are even worse.

You have reasonable cause

Jeez, Mark Stevens - I'm not a violent man, but I'm willing to turn.

what did he say? I switched over to NRL

Cant watch freo pies. Watching pompeii.

Only 20,320 at the game tonight.