Rucks

Baulderstone

Baulderstone

Get him in!!!

Bauldie… WSPHU.

I feel some momentum building.  And let me say, at 140 kgs, once this thing is rolling it's going to be hard to stop!!

I actually think we need 2 rucks, so that we _never_ need to put Daniher anywhere near a centre bounce contest.  If he's going to be our #1 forward, I want him always forward so that out 'structure' is consistent.  

Preferably it'd be different types of ruck (ie one taller centre bounce type, one more athletic with potential to play other roles).  

Given Bauldy is still really a kid, would there be a case for taking Dawe as well?  

Orren Stephenson as a backup? Assuming the Tiges dump him.
We're only looking at a backup.

That would've been nice... Damn ninthmond

Port delisted Daniel Stewart. Wonder if he's worth a shot?
Back up only of course!

He's not really any worse than Campbell IMHO. Don't really see us getting 2 rucks this year.

SIKORA

I feel some momentum building. And let me say, at 140 kgs, once this thing is rolling it's going to be hard to stop!!

Not 140kgs anymore, is down to 112kgs and is aiming to drop a little more

Back up only of course!

He is junk, doesnt ruck too much at North, plays forward and sprays his kicks everywhere.
Also as soft as butter and goes to ground at the sight of his own shadow, do not want

I just mention in the "list management & trading thread" about Shaun McKernan from the Crows, along with still picking up a young ruckmen in the draft, especially if both Crameri & Gumbleton leave. 

McKernan can fill a short-term gap in the forward line and also provide a back option, pinch hitting option in the ruck. He has requested a trade back to VIC already and could come cheap. Question is though would he come to bombers knowing that he is third in line rucks and only a short term fwd option while Daniher develops? 

Either way feeling like we'd need to add two players to our ruck/tall fwd options, one more mature/developed and one young kid.

Ned Daniher. 

McKernan is a spud...would rather get Corey out of retirement

Back up only of course!

He is junk, doesnt ruck too much at North, plays forward and sprays his kicks everywhere.
Also as soft as butter and goes to ground at the sight of his own shadow, do not want

Presents very neatly on the field, with nicely combed hair. Could act as a counterpoint to those wanting to draft nudenuts.

Ned Daniher. 

Does he even get a kick at Abers 2nds?

Back up only of course!

Presents very neatly on the field, with nicely combed hair. Could act as a counterpoint to those wanting to draft nudenuts.

Important attributes.

Back up only of course!

But does he have a beard?  We need more ruckmen with beards.

Orren Stephenson as a backup? Assuming the Tiges dump him.
We're only looking at a backup.

That would've been nice... Damn ninthmond

Tristan Cartledge?

Ned Daniher. 

Did he play at Aberfeldie this year?  Big lad, must be about 22 now.

Ned Daniher. 

Does he even get a kick at Abers 2nds?

Ned Daniher. 

Did he play at Aberfeldie this year?  Big lad, must be about 22 now.

Rarely got much of the pill at all, strolled onto the ground in the warm up at Windy Hill before the reserves granny wearing beats headphones out, only reserves player every do such a thing I would say.