Rucks

He did some window cleaning at the local school where my sister teaches. Very useful in that he doesn't need a ladder with its accompanying risks.

Ned Daniher. 

Does he even get a kick at Abers 2nds?

Ned Daniher. 

Did he play at Aberfeldie this year?  Big lad, must be about 22 now.

Rarely got much of the pill at all, strolled onto the ground in the warm up at Windy Hill before the reserves granny wearing beats headphones out, only reserves player every do such a thing I would say. 

That's hilarious

Redraft Natrat.

Adelaide interested in GUMB. Straight swap for McKernan?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

McKernan...Ha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

McKernan...Ha!

More hahahahahahahahahahahahaha's

McKernan would be the ideal type for a backup ruck.

Remember, if all goes well, the back up ruck never plays a game

Baulderstone

Get him in!!!
Absolutely

McKernan would be the ideal type for a backup ruck.
Remember, if all goes well, the back up ruck never plays a game

McKernan's type would be ideal for us, around 1.98m to 2m and can play forword or ruck. Would be useful as a backup KPF and ruckman.

McKernan would not be ideal as he is a truck and won't be on an AFL list in 1-2 years (don't know what his contract situation is). Even as backup I'd prefer we take a chance on someone who looks like they have upside and could be around for a while, be that another recycled AFL player or a state leaguer.

He’s 23. And a Ruckman.

Plenty of good Ruckman have looked rubbish in their early years.

I’m not saying do the Gumby trade, but he’s worth looking at imo.

He's 23. And a Ruckman.
Plenty of good Ruckman have looked rubbish in their early years.
I'm not saying do the Gumby trade, but he's worth looking at imo.

McKernan is junk, couldnt get a kick in the SANFL when he was dropped back there, it was embarassing to see James Aish outbody and outmark him several times. Interesting aswell that early in the year he left South Adelaide because they were rucking him too much so the Crows arranged for him to be transferred to Glenelg where he could play as a key forward. SPUD!!

mckernan is the equivalent to a scania carrying a truckload of potatoes.

So… Who’s with me on the McKernan thing?

I don’t think he’s that bad, but point taken fellas!

Not sure if it's been mentioned already, but is it worth hanging on to Gumby as a back-up ruck?  He'd be reasonably handy when required to pinch-hit forward.  Just need to teach him how to tap (and hope he doesn't break).  Think I recall him going into a few centre bounces this year and not being entirely embarrassed.  Little on the short side for a ruck, perhaps.  Obviously would depend on what his interest is in looking elsewhere and what he would be worth in any trade.     

So... Who's with me on the McKernan thing?
I don't think he's that bad, but point taken fellas!

i reckon he is too small to be a ruckman from the times I have seen him play. He got handed a lot of games late when Adelaide needed a ruck and or a forward, really didn't take his chance imo

He's not that good, but he's not *that* bad either.

Somewhere between Tom Campbell & Josh Jenkins I would think.

i reckon he is too small to be a ruckman from the times I have seen him play. He got handed a lot of games late when Adelaide needed a ruck and or a forward, really didn't take his chance imo

They needed a forward more than anything. Jenkins went down, on top of Walker & Tippett leaving.

Didn't realise he's actually shorter than Gumby. Looks bigger, isn't.

VFL watchers any thoughts on Ben Brown who played Werribee this year? Can play as that second ruck/ key fwd.

VFL watchers any thoughts on Ben Brown who played Werribee this year? Can play as that second ruck/ key fwd.

Would be more of a permanent forward who could pinch hit occasionally at AFL level.
Ripper bloke and went to school with his younger brother Alex.
He played for Glenorchy in Tasmania with my best friend at Colts level about 2 years ago and was a super talent. Always had the tools.
Very mobile, good hands, leads well, neat skills. Just a bit rough around the edges and at that awkward height where he can ruck at Colts and ruck well because of his size but at senior level he couldn't match up.
Might have grown a bit more now. Comes from a really nice family and my best friend funnily enough said that Essendon had told him (when he was first eligble for the draft) that they were thinking of taking him.
Was on Trade Week Radio the other day also talking about moving from Tassie to Werribie. Very well spoken and quite humble.
Has leadership written all over him.

The way most Tassie based Blitzer's speak it's a wonder any of the Tassie kids ever make it past first round. Super-talented, good size, good skills, great leadership! Every one of 'em! Amazing.