Rucks

The way most Tassie based Blitzer's speak it's a wonder any of the Tassie kids ever make it past first round. Super-talented, good size, good skills, great leadership! Every one of 'em! Amazing.

They could play against bens team of 120cm guys who can run like the wind and think defence is the wall around your house.

The way most Tassie based Blitzer's speak it's a wonder any of the Tassie kids ever make it past first round. Super-talented, good size, good skills, great leadership! Every one of 'em! Amazing.

I am not a fan of many Tassie players bar Bellchambers. Mostly because the standard of football down here is very poor compared to else where.
But Ben is the exception.

I am not a fan of many Tassie players bar Bellchambers. Mostly because the standard of football down here is very poor compared to else where.
But Ben is the exception.

NT footy is pretty low standard too.

Billy Longer anyone?

It's the fresh, clean air and boags that does it.

Nah, it's just nepotism.

I'd want to leave too if it was Boags everywhere.

Paul Johnson.

Get him. Throw the sink.

Paul Johnson.
Get him. Throw the sink.

Who?
An angry plumber by the sounds of it.

Paul Johnson.
Get him. Throw the sink.

Who?
Ex Melbourne spud
Absolute spud

Paul Johnson.
Get him. Throw the sink.

Who?
Ex Melbourne spud
Absolute spud

Tassie grows great spuds. Must be the soil.

Billy Longer anyone?

Because when someone says they want to leave for more opportunities to play AFL, what they really mean is they want to move somewhere they know they'll be further back in the positional depth chart than they were at their original club.

Paul Johnson averaged* 28 hitouts 6 tackles 3 clearances and a goal in his last season.

*1 game

Paul Johnson averaged* 28 hitouts 6 tackles 3 clearances and a goal in his last season.
*1 game

A 29 year old state league ruck that could'nt jump off the ground when he was 22. 

*1 game

A 29 year old state league ruck that could'nt jump off the ground when he was 22.
He wouldn't be terrible as a rookie backup option. Hille hasn't jumped since 2010.

*1 game

He wouldn't be terrible as a rookie backup option. Hille hasn't jumped since 2010.

I like Johnson from his Sandringham days but i think he is a great state league player, handy ruck and reliable set shot for goal. i think as pure back up ruck i would give Cameron Wood a go as a rookie! 

*1 game

I like Johnson from his Sandringham days but i think he is a great state league player, handy ruck and reliable set shot for goal. i think as pure back up ruck i would give Cameron Wood a go as a rookie! 

You wot m8? 

Paul Johnson was a Stingrays boy. Through and through.. 

Went to school at John Paul College, was incidentally in the same school football team as Damian McCormack (W.B pick 6) with 4 - 5 other very, very good local footy players (Cadd twins, Marigliani may have been in that year level as well

*1 game

You wot m8? 

Paul Johnson was a Stingrays boy. Through and through.. 

Went to school at John Paul College, was incidentally in the same school football team as Damian McCormack (W.B pick 6) with 4 - 5 other very, very good local footy players (Cadd twins, Marigliani may have been in that year level as well

Im a sandy VFL supporter so watched him through Sandy VFL when Melbourne were affiliates *sorry for the mix up. 

because they are all farking good, fark face. get farked. 

because they are all farking good, fark face. get farked.
nicky get control of your mum