Rugby Union

c’mon boys, make this entertaining :slight_smile:

Am ready. Beers are chullung.
Surely some L&P eh?

3 or 4 turnovers for us so far

Someone will need to knock D Carter the f*ck out.

Someone will need to knock D Carter the f*ck out.
They have tried

F*cks sake.

“The best referee in the world”.

Give me a farking break. The muppet can’t even spot a forward pass or knock on to save his life.

Needed that try after that half. Dominant but wasn’t on the scoreboard. Australia will need to take risks now. Good first half.

Let’s not forget the ref hasn’t given Australia a card despite several opportunities.

Let's not forget the ref hasn't given Australia a card despite several opportunities.
The one late tackle, what were the other one/s? Which has what exactly to do with missing a pass that went forward by about a metre?

Pressure wore the Aussies down, dominant is a stretch. We need to get and maintain possession soon though.

Let's not forget the ref hasn't given Australia a card despite several opportunities.

I’m sorry.

That pass was so forward he could be a quarter back in the NFL, so forgive me if I am not exactly full of gratitude for someone who could be replaced by a blind man and not have made a lick of difference.

I’m sorry.

That pass was so forward he could be a quarter back in the NFL, so forgive me if I am not exactly full of gratitude for someone who could be replaced by a blind man and not have made a lick of difference.

It happens. All the time. Probably need to let it go

The one late tackle, what were the other one/s? Which has what exactly to do with missing a pass that went forward by about a metre?

Pressure wore the Aussies down, dominant is a stretch. We need to get and maintain possession soon though.

Moore tripped the half back with his feet. Want even penalised. High tackle on Carter. Professional foul by your half back.

Going to be an entertaining second half. Not over.

Game over now IMO
SBW fair substitute. We did pretty well keeping Nonu out of space in the first half

Lifting tackle on the line, pretty dumb

The Kefu tackle on Carter was nowhere near a card AB, you’ve gone wrong.

One back now.

The Kefu tackle on Carter was nowhere near a card AB, you've gone wrong.

One back now.

Been a yellow card many times in this cup.

Far from over. ABs will need to score again

Shouldn’t be, he got plenty of shoulder & body.

Reckon Giteau getting injured had been big for the Wallabies. Beale dangerous.

Shuttin’ brucks now, bro?