England still the worry for mine.

May put money on Wallabies not getting past the pool stages

Alright. Enough from you.

Is a rough pool. Unfairly so.

I’ve seen rougher pools.

Beatty Park?

Thornlie Pool in the 80’s.

My goodness.

Just to ■■■■ off all the Kiwis, we know how much they enjoy anything that might besmirch the haka

Japan Beat S Africa 34-32?

The f*ck?

Nothing better than those ■■■■■■ losing at any sport

They go mental for Rugby in Japan.

Saw 10x more Rugby fields in Tokyo than I have in Perth.

All Blecks win, but unconvincing. Don’t mind watching Argentina. Anything can happen.

Must be freaking humiliating getting done by a mob called ‘the brave blossoms’

We shouldn’t really criticise any other country’s mascot as ours is a harmless little marsupial.

Kangaroos EAT blossoms.
Brave or not, they eat plants like it’s going outta style.

Must be freaking humiliating getting done by a mob called 'the brave blossoms'
Haha, not sure what they were thinking with that one. "Deadly Ninjas" or something would've been cooler.

No one here in Japan had any idea this game happened, and it’s taken two days for mainstream media to get behind it. Can only be good, with Japan to host the next one. Local rugby goes alright, plenty of aging players move here to make good coin.

Very slow start from the ABs. Have a soft draw and haven’t played in a month. Hoping they are timing their run for the finals. Good to see SBW come in and have an impact. Will be important.

Very slow start from the ABs. Have a soft draw and haven’t played in a month. Hoping they are timing their run for the finals. Good to see SBW come in and have an impact. Will be important.

England.

Laughing stock.

Pool of death. Someone had to die

amount of roids Wales do, we should be able to knock them off. Time slots are killers, is Aus tomorrow morn??